Revive PVP on Shadowmoon

85 Human Paladin
Are there any serious PvP players left on shadowmoon that would like to join together and create a community for PvPer's on this server? Ally preferably. To get some serious arena teams and RBG's going to maybe spark back up the pvp on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You should try talking to Tsolake, I heard he's the best pally ever.

Doesn't even need gems or enchants he says...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Shadowmoon was on the top of 3v3 and 5v5 bracket last season and has probably the best pvp guild on vindication. I`d say we`re doing good!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
He may be talking about world pvp or RBGs.
Ugh I love pvp an all but this arena season is putting a bad taste in my mouth. Rogues and mages in particular.
Edited by Sonovalich on 3/2/2012 6:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
03/02/2012 05:52 AMPosted by Hotted
Shadowmoon was on the top of 3v3 and 5v5 bracket last season and has probably the best pvp guild on vindication. I`d say we`re doing good!

qft.

world pvp died when Gaawd quit.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Im talking about RBG's mostly and if you look in trade there isnt anyone trying to get some started or anything. Its good if you have a set team from last season but for people who are new to the game or pvp there is nothing happening. I have 85s on both horde and ally. To say the least they are dead for pvp bgs and the only arena ppl you see asking is people for points nothing serious except once in a blue moon.
Edited by Ovon on 3/2/2012 1:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
03/02/2012 05:52 AMPosted by Hotted

Which guild are you talking about? Also i know a handful of people who were in that top bracket but all of them i know moved to kel'thazad while i was taking a break.
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Rogue
He may be talking about world pvp or RBGs.
Ugh I love pvp an all but this arena season is putting a bad taste in my mouth. Rogues and mages in particular.

Says a DK..........anyone wanna argue how absurd blood dks are.......lol

Also as for the guild I would assume Hotted is talking about of course.....XoXo ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Says a DK..........anyone wanna argue how absurd blood dks are.......lol

Also as for the guild I would assume Hotted is talking about of course.....XoXo ;)

...I don't have a blood spec kiddo, plus playing blood won't get you anywhere past 1500 in 2's. Not to mention it's damn near worthless in 3's.
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Rogue

...I don't have a blood spec kiddo, plus playing blood won't get you anywhere past 1500 in 2's. Not to mention it's damn near worthless in 3's.

Look at arena junkie plox Blood actually got to 2k this season ;)

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yeah in 2's probably but now with the vengeance nerf they hit like wet noodles. Besides any self respecting DK won't pvp as blood unless it's for BGs as a flag carrier. I'm not trying to crap on your point but any decent Rogue can obliterate a DK, sometimes in a sap/smokebomb combo.

Pvp is broken right now is all I'm saying.
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah in 2's probably but now with the vengeance nerf they hit like wet noodles. Besides any self respecting DK won't pvp as blood unless it's for BGs as a flag carrier. I'm not trying to crap on your point but any decent Rogue can obliterate a DK, sometimes in a sap/smokebomb combo.

Pvp is broken right now is all I'm saying.

I find blood dks more of a annoyance than anything. PvP broken noooooo......(I dont play a frost mage now I swear it :) )
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I see horde trying to pvp at the portals nobody uses other than for alts.

walk in the front door like gaawd mode used to do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
that feel when world pvp will never again be like post-honor system pre-bgs
-djinn
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I miss battlegrounds before cross server :( There was a stronger sense of community on servers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/04/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Mowse
I miss battlegrounds before cross server :( There was a stronger sense of community on servers.

That was a long, long time ago.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
03/02/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Slamqt

qft.

world pvp died when Gaawd quit.

Seconded. And cause I got peeved at lazy hookas who didn't PvP but complained about it
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The PvP community exists, it has just gone back to being fragmented.

I created the foundation for what would be the largest PvP community here on SM about this time last expansion in WotlK. If you want a PvP community that is half-decent, you should start planning now. The expansion will only bring new players back in that are seeking a decent guild to join.

Ovon sounds like an echo of myself pre-WOTLK, so I sympathize with the situation. I would love to see SM have a united PvP community again where even the not-as-skilled players (1800-2400 range) can meet up and get better.

Unfortunately, its a service I can no longer provide but I am looking forward to seeing the next person step-up and become a leader for the community.
Reply Quote
OP: I would LOVE to. My friends and I are in a small lvl 25 guild (5-10 active lvl 90 members) and we have recently dropped most of our PVE members and gone full PVP. We are all experienced players (Despite a huge break of almost 6 years, I was around from launch to BC) and are always looking for groups for BGs or RBGs. We have little to no desire to recruit though, its boring. PM me in game or reply here and let's see if we can get something together!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]