03/02/2012 Friday!!!!!

YAY offically Posting Before Blue!!!! <3

[IG] Been over on WrA, dunno know why just am. Maybe because I have no slots left here to level another toon /shrug otherwise been Farming HoT herics for the tanky shoulders for Todar

[RL] YAY!! Saturdy #1 *Offers a sacrifice to the snow gods* and getting ready to head out of town for an Awesome Snomwmobile trip. No Idea where were going, the In-laws are takin us, so it will be a suprise. Finished all my assignment/Homework for my college class, so I know have 2 weeks of sitting there an doing nothing so I can claim I have the offical hours for the ASE cert test. well, back to my coffee

Morning Sents!
Reply Quote
Inbudatradasting...

IG: Chomping at the bit to finish my pvp transmog set... accidentally DE'd the gloves that really tie the room together. Asked a GM to restore but they said nope.avi which is fine. I get too many restores (sad but true.)

RL: One of those days. http://i.imgur.com/LqafG.jpg

/huug b4 blue!
Reply Quote
Poor blue, shes being mauled before she even posts Kek
Reply Quote
I find that usually if someone mentions Blue by name in a thread it's the happenstance that she does not post that particular day. Kind of like a reverse beetlejuice, which coincidentally is also the name of my favorite dance/erp move.

03/02/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Marques
Kek
Bite makes some strange gestures.
Edited by Bite on 3/2/2012 10:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRALmjNg_VU

^My day so far.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I'm fixing a laptop. I need to go get my sledgehammer...
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest

NUH-UH! I see no official seal of approval. (No, the barking sort do not count.)

03/02/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Bite
/huug b4 blue!

Bu-bu-bu-BUT ... that's NOT fair!

/huug from Blue!

03/02/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Marques
Poor blue, shes being mauled before she even posts Kek

Wait ... I post Kek? I thought I failed my Kek class and was banished from posting Kek.

03/02/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Bite
I find that usually if someone mentions Blue by name in a thread it's the happenstance that she does not post that particular day.

Is THAT why I keep forgetting to carry my Authenticator with me?

03/02/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Bite
Bite makes some strange gestures.

Be careful. Prodon's strange gesture interpretation skills may come into play. Yeti Love may be involved.

03/02/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Prodon
I'm fixing a laptop. I need to go get my sledgehammer...

Try road testing it first. Roads with 18-wheeler traffic are best for this purpose.

And I am quoted out. Or am I? Can you prove Blue didn't post yet using Recursive Redundancy?

Am I out of my flipping mind? Probably.

>_< There are TOOOOOOO many dailies in Firelands after opening up the second group. Okay, maybe there won't be as many tomorrow because I'll have done the one-time versions, but oof.

I gots my protein powder yesterday (shipment arrived), and am all prepared for grotesque experimentation. Experiment #1: 30g of powder does not mix well with a mere 4 oz of chocolate pudding. Didn't stop me from eating it to get it eaten, but now I know better.

Good afternoon Sentinels!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Be careful. Prodon's strange gesture interpretation skills may come into play. Yeti Love may be involved.
Hehehehe

P bb Ko Ee oo D a p B ppp D b jj Ee fff

Try road testing it first. Roads with 18-wheeler traffic are best for this purpose.
The easiest thing I can get a hold of, besides my car, is a tractor. Will that suffice?

Edit: Suffix is not suffice...
Edited by Prodon on 3/2/2012 12:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Me without caffeine. - http://imgur.com/iDmkv

Day 2, headache is less, still trying to fend off the urge to walk down and buy a soda. Must..fight..it.

[IG] Druid is one piece away from HoT heroics. Still need a better helm and trinkets, but once chest is bought it's game on. Problem. I have one more reg dungeon bonus, and EVERY group falls apart before 2nd boss due to bad tanks. Blarg.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Me without caffeine. - http://imgur.com/iDmkv
Hehehe. I want that cat. :3 Also, you and I could never hang out. Mountain dew flows through my veins 24/7.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Why would you ever stop any intake of caffeine?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue

Sinlinara hides behind Bite and makes some yeti noises.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/02/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Sinlinara

Sinlinara hides behind Bite and makes some yeti noises.

-eyes Bite up and down-
Reply Quote
Bite licks you. Personally.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/02/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Bite
Bite licks you. Personally.
. . . .Now I need to shower again. . . .
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
is it too late to intercept that lick?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/03/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Xavot
is it too late to intercept that lick?
Not at all.
Reply Quote
84 Draenei Paladin
I'm a ladygirl goat! *bleats* First Alliance character I ever done made on Sentinels, after 6 years of playing here.

*springs off in a goat-like fashion*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'm a ladygirl goat! *bleats* First Alliance character I ever done made on Sentinels, after 6 years of playing here.

*springs off in a goat-like fashion*
Well, I have been doing this to random fem goats. I don't think anyone has noticed yet.... So... /flirt -ninja stealth kitties away-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]