Possible to make it? [2/8H Fury Warrior-396]

90 Draenei Warrior
Just transferred in.

I recently came to Proudmoore after not feeling motivated by the progression and people on my old realm. I found myself enjoying the challenge of heroic mode raiding more than pretty much anything in this game and I took a step out from RP servers to do so.

Currently I'm at a 396 ilevel in my main spec - Fury.
Currently finishing off my pre-pull mastery set and reveling Blacksmithing. [[Dropped temporarily for mount collecting purposes.]]

4k resil - Prot warrior FC as well for RBG's or other fun times if anybody's into that.

I only have 2/8H experience with several pulls of Hagara and a few 10% wipes on Ultraxion due to comp issues in my old guild. I feel this may not be enough experience as this is my first step onto a server that takes progression seriously.

Maybe I'm just nervous as I'm used to the more cliquey style servers but is it possible once I finish my set/professions to push my way as far as possible by the end of the expansion?
Edited by Flügel on 3/10/2012 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Your worgen looks pretty hot.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
03/02/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Darez
Your worgen looks pretty hot.

If I had a tail - It'd be wagging.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Mm... pre-pulll mastery set.... the world needs more warriors like you, sir!

We're mostly just recruiting casters, unfortunately, otherwise I'd totally offer you a trial spot right away just on the basis that min-maxers are awesome. But, anywho, welcome to Proudmoore! Give Monster Sarcasm Rally a /wave if you ever see one of us in game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I've seen you around the forums.

Good luck with your progression!
And I will!
Reply Quote
Hey, you're the one from the CS forums, right? Nice to see ya here. Yeah, I'm sure you can find a spot. I found one with less gear than you =D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
03/02/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Haldren
Hey, you're the one from the CS forums, right? Nice to see ya here. Yeah, I'm sure you can find a spot. I found one with less gear than you =D

Yup.

Finally got a hold of the GM's too and turns out I can't get my old name back; So I'll just stick with this one because it'll be a hell of a story if I'm after asked about it.

And thank you!
You guys are easily some of the friendliest people I've ever met in game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I'll just throw this back up since I'm still looking for a guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]