H <Broken> 6/8 Heroic Looking to Expand

90 Tauren Druid
Bumped for progress and continued recruitment. Spots still available, mage/warlock/hunter/boom/resto druid. Come get some!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Congrats on your Blackhorn kill you guys! Good luck filling your roster!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks, the kill was overdue...just needed a strat adjustment and boom. Got some attempts in some work on spine, that and madness are such blah encounters. We'll get em though late.

Nappy and D are still around, I'll send your regards. Thanks for the free bumps!

A reminder to those still looking to progress, or get their foot in the door for Panda, we're still accepting applications. I can't help but shake my head as level 1 guild after level 1 guild sprouts up and then rolls over and dies. Stop the madness, join and established guild. We can help you, help us, help you.
Reply Quote
Wooot grats on Blackhorn! This server needs another 8/8H guild. You can do eeet! =P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
That's the plan and hopefully not too long, don't want to have the full nerf in effect before we get there.

Thanks for more free bumps. Didn't need any drama to do it either ; )
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
While I aint a hard core raider? I love this game, like to raid and still learning the ins and outs of this class. So Far? I enjoy her tonnage.

if you have room for a new hunter, an ex g.l and agl of a major guild on the server. just looking for less stress and still the chance to raid and play. Even if it is the social side?.. Holla out.

This guild is mine for alts. I am sure most know my main and guild... now retired and self demoted.. Whitzy for Two Percent. I have this toon to offer. My SP i like to just screw around in. This one is a pet collecter.

As stated above? If u got time to help me with my hunter ways? I can be a very usefull and loyal addition.

You can contact me here or on one of my 85's. Whitzy-Tacks-Cripkid- or this one
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
So did Fray leave you guys for Diablo/SC?

Free bump for some awesome cowfisting :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Apologies for not replying sooner, we've had a little hiatus during the D3 release madness. We'll be breaking back out the recruitment wagon after we assess our roster needs, though for raiding we'll be looking to push harder.

As far as Fray goes, he's been gone a while from WoW. Are you the ever famous DI wipe? Epic tale we still entertain people with at times ; )

In a couple few weeks, we'll be starting up our MoP recruitment. Early needs looks like...ranged DPS. Looking for exceptional adult players who take their performance seriously, but keep a sense of humor about themselves and aren't easily deterred by challenging content.
Reply Quote
06/07/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Porkofdoom
Are you the ever famous DI wipe? Epic tale we still entertain people with at times ; )

No that fool is with us again.. And he's on yet another hiatus lol
Edited by Kykki on 6/11/2012 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So who is this one to speak of such private matters such as the love one cow may have for another (or a healer have for a tank)? Very curious...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
lol well my characters didn't like their names, so they found new ones... but this is Ocheeva/Geomatree/Dislexi etc.
I still sort of/kind of talk to Fray on Real ID, and you guys were some of the funnest people i've raided with... so I thought I would toss out the free bump and say "HI!" lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I wondered if that might be you, wattup girl?! No more Mogwai's for you? ; )

You still have that puppy? No, not Sith, but the dog. Thanks for the kind words, always nice to hear people enjoyed themselves with us. We're not quite as raucous as back then being 10 man vs. 25, but still have been known to have good times when the mood is right. The love affair Mav and I share is still going strong after 3 expansions, but sometimes I let him "top" now and again so he doesn't feel so abused.

Feel free to drop a line anytime, we're still "Broken" in every way.
Reply Quote
06/14/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Porkofdoom
The love affair Mav and I share is still going strong after 3 expansions,

Oh my....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Shaddup you, yer just jealous. I can't help it if he's like a dog and likes peanut butter.
Reply Quote
06/14/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Porkofdoom
Shaddup you, yer just jealous. I can't help it if he's like a dog and likes peanut butter.

Jealous? me? Never. I don't get in the way of sword fights.

And he told me you were the peanut butter licker.. something about getting the stuff with extra nuts...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
rofl, good old peanut butter. Now the image of druid bears licking peanut butter off each others nether regions is stuck in my head... and i like it ;)

and yeah, no more mogwai's.... I unknowingly brought the drama queens with me, and they showed their ugly heads....and I left 'em on the alliance to suffer :D

Yes, I still have both dogs, the cute one, and the other one :P

I saw dulcet joined up with you guys, and i've ran into her a few times. *waves*
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Takaani
Now the image of druid bears licking peanut butter off each others nether regions is stuck in my head... and i like it ;)

I don't think Mav has a bear. And I meow. Bad idea for me to get involved in peanut butter licking and that particular bear's nether regions. His brother would get jealous. ;)

(it would be the making of some good Jerry Springer material)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]