Looking for a low population realm; Thanks!

85 Night Elf Priest
Hello Nesingway, I am looking for a fairly low population realm to roll a toon on then transfer to. Can someone please tell me if this is a low population realm, and any other information you may to share. Please be specific. Thank you kindly for your time!
Edited by Hugz on 3/4/2012 3:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
(0 '_' )╯´´(╯_<º )

trust me dont come here
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Thank you Unconscious for taking the time to answer. Can you please tell me why you feel that way? Is Nesingway a low population realm? Thank you! <3 Nice name you have.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Nesingwary is luls.. if you want your character to rot by all means bring it here..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Can you please more specific as to why you feel that way please? I am looking for a low population realm to play on. I would really like an answer to the question "]Is Nesingway a low population realm?". Saying don't come here or your character will rot doesn't tell me anything about the realm. I greatly thank anyone that comments. THANKS!
Edited by Hugz on 3/4/2012 3:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
They're saying that because of the lack of progression and lack of skilled players. If you're really coming here to just be social and farm, enjoy your time here. Otherwise, it's not worth coming here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
But... But... I provide punch and pie. How could you not love your time here on Nesingwary?

Anywho, it's about medium sized, middle of the road, according to warcraftrealms... But I'd say that's a little misleading. It's not desolate by any means, but it's definitely not a bloated server either.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Thank you Kogamo and Pajamas! Nessingwary sounds just what I am looking for. :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
I love this realm. I've met many life-long friends on Nesingwary. From my personal experience, there are great, friendly players on both sides. We don't have a lot of raiding guilds, but we're a pretty social, fun realm, and I've enjoyed every moment here :)
Reply Quote
But... But... I provide punch and pie. How could you not love your time here on Nesingwary?

Anywho, it's about medium sized, middle of the road, according to warcraftrealms... But I'd say that's a little misleading. It's not desolate by any means, but it's definitely not a bloated server either.

It's more than just punch...I taste the vodka in those flasks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's a little less than medium population, in my experience.

You can farm quite a bit, completely alone and unmolested unless it's a peak day and time. Please report the level 80 bots when you see them, though. Raiding isn't as progressed as some realms, but there's little troopers on both factions tackling Heroic modes (10%/20% debuff be damned, I say).

Nesingwary is also home to quite a few good guilds, both in Horde and Alliance. When you arrive here, you'll quickly determine which ones to stay away from (i.e. the huge zerg guilds with 400+ members who do nothing but feed the GM with free gold; the "we're so güd" guilds; the "whar is mankrik wife" guilds, etc., etc.)

My advice: roll some level one alts and hang out until you decide.
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
It's mostly social, there is some raiding going on, and some PvP - but, yeah, it's mostly social. If you really wanna come by, I'll be ur bud :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

It's more than just punch...I taste the vodka in those flasks!

Yeah... Vodka... Nothing more addicting. Nope.

Ooh look at the table fly! (╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

P.S.: How do I turn my guild into one where the members give me gold? That'd be awesome. :P
Edited by Pajamas on 3/7/2012 7:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
This is my favorite realm after playing long term on 3 others. It seems lowish pop to me, certainly the lowest I've been on. I've only played Horde side here, maybe the Horde pop is lower? Anyway.. very easy to meet people and make friends, much better than average Trade chat, very friendly realm.
Reply Quote

P.S.: How do I turn my guild into one where the members give me gold? That'd be awesome. :P

We are not prostitutes, thank you very much..well I can't speak for a particular Death Knight and Warlock...

03/08/2012 01:38 AMPosted by Narthexia
This is my favorite realm after playing long term on 3 others. It seems lowish pop to me, certainly the lowest I've been on. I've only played Horde side here, maybe the Horde pop is lower? Anyway.. very easy to meet people and make friends, much better than average Trade chat, very friendly realm.

Then you would have loved trade chat this morning.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Kogamo:

We are not prostitutes, thank you very much..well I can't speak for a particular Death Knight and Warlock...

I'm thinking more along the lines of you guys just giving me gold, yeah! I need to fill a swimming pool with coins so I can Scrooge McDuck that bad boy. That's right, I just used Scrooge McDuck as a verb.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

I'm thinking more along the lines of you guys just giving me gold, yeah! I need to fill a swimming pool with coins so I can Scrooge McDuck that bad boy. That's right, I just used Scrooge McDuck as a verb.

I approve of this verb
Edited by Hephaestux on 3/10/2012 7:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
From my experience Nesingwary is a little lower than medium population. It's also a friendly server, much more friendly than the one I was one before. Not as many elitists, and it's a lot more social (which is fine by me, I don't have the time nor the energy to do hardcore raiding).

But like any other server you have the trolls and such.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Orgrimmar is a party during the day, and a rave during the night. Here... Take one of these pills. It will make everything seem... plentiful... I take no responsibility if you decide there are enough of you to take on something you will probably die to.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Rofl^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]