<Ascend> managed 25 man weekly DS Pug

90 Goblin Shaman
Hello Deathwing!

<Ascend> would like to invite some of you to attend a weekly DS pug we are going to be putting together. It will be 25 man, every week at the same time and day. This is a great chance for many of you to get an alt into DS and geared up to see the content. Some of you do not have a guild you regularly raid with or raids at all and this would be a great chance to finally do that. Or maybe you just want to clear DS with a more competent group of people.

Regardless, this will be a fun and successful run that is an great opportunity for most. We are looking forward to have the chance to get ourselves out on the server and be able to host this run.

We hope that mostly regulars will attend this run so that at some point we will progress to heroics each week and get better as a group. If we replace 5-10 people each week then gear gets wasted, we have to reteach fights and mechanics, and it would just be a mess. If the same people come we end up gelling as a group, gear accumulates, and good things happen!

We will do a first come first serve basis for invites, if it becomes wildly popular we will do a sign up on our website and forums for people and do invites via that route. All of the other information / rules you need to know will be listed below. If you have any questions please feel free to whisper myself or any officers in Ascend.

Ascend 25 man DS Pug

Day and Time: Thursday 8 pm EST
Invites: First come first serve by whisper to myself
Loot: It will be a loot council style distribution. This will promote regulars to attend
Vent or Mumble: Mumble is required to participate
Addons: Please have DBM or Bigwigs
Flasks and Feasts: Both will be provided to the entire run, enjoy

That should be it, any questions or comments please find me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You can also feel free to whisper me on this character or Roarshot.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
actually doing our first go at this tonight, some of you probably saw us posting in trade earlier, will let you know how it goes.

for those of you who joined us, we hope to see you next week on thursday as well
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
very successful run, just finished, lots of good puggers, we will be going again next thursday or sunday at 8 pm EST, please be on if you wish to come again. we will probably be doing morchok heroic and possibly 1 more on heroic
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
This 25 man will be going sunday at 8 EST. Invites will go out around 15 minutes prior to that time. be on if you wish to attend, thank you
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Reminder, run is starting at 8 pm EST tomorrow, sunday. Invites will begin 15 minutes prior to that time.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
going tonight at 9 EST, need some competent players so we can get into more heroics.

whisper the character "Sean" in game, its my spriest.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
I cant raid with my guild these days due to a work/life change, how are you guys doing the gem clusters? im 37/60 atm
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
they already go to one of our rogues
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
bumping this, need competent people since we keep getting bad pugs each week, dont save yourself at the beginning of the week to a terrible DS 10. Come to this 25 man, more loot, easier kills, more heroics.

we need great ranged DPS and 1 great healer
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
still looking for a couple good players, dont save yourself early in the week, keep your lockout for sunday and join the run. looking for a great resto druid, ranged DPS, and 1 tank
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Sunday at what time?
Edited by Education on 3/27/2012 4:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Troll Warlock
this run was sexy. deff going again sunday :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Looking for a good tank, 2 great healers, and 1 ranged DPS for this run
Edited by Saraf on 3/29/2012 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I would love to go, on this toon. I've done all of the bosses traumatic has down with them (on main). But don't ask any of them about me, I'm scared of what they might say about me. Just trust my word. And reply here/in game if you need a melee dps.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I would like to go, just don't ask anyone if I'm good or not, because im really insecure and they will probably say i'm awful. BELIEVE IN ME!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
It's just kind of tradition to make fun of me, is all. Though, I am awful.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
What time sunday is this run taking place?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
03/30/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Domò
What time sunday is this run taking place?

8 est
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
as a reminder, going tonight at 6 server. be on if you wish to attend this weekly run.

looking for 1 good tank, 2 good healers, 1 ranged DPS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]