Christian Guild?

Any christian family oriented guilds in skywall? My wife and I are looking for a Christian guild. . I hate the name of the guild I'm in. We usually just do heroics and maybe some light raiding later on.
Reply Quote
also willing to faction and maybe server change if Guild is truly Christian.
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warlock
Check out Sacred Samophlange - they might be what ur looking for
Edited by Bingle on 5/24/2012 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I was once high up in the Skywall Christian Society, and Sacred Samophlange is probably the most christian guild Iv ever seen. Iv heard about them live streaming sunday church and praying after boss kills. They have their very own choir group aswell, I havent heard them sing, so im not sure how good they are, but im sure theyre amazing. Iv heard rumors of them preforming baptisms on new guild members outside the Stormwind Cathedral. Theyre also the admins of the popular dating site christianmingle.com. Check them out.

Also Hallowed Be Thy Name is an anti christ guild, so stay away from those devil scum.
Edited by Rufflez on 3/5/2012 2:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I was once high up in the Skywall Christian Society, and Sacred Samophlange is probably the most christian guild Iv ever seen. Iv heard about them live streaming sunday church and praying after boss kills. They have their very own choir group aswell, I havent heard them sing, so im not sure how good they are, but im sure theyre amazing. Iv heard rumors of them preforming baptisms on new guild members outside the Stormwind Cathedral. Theyre also the admins of the popular dating site christianmingle.com. Check them out.

Also Hallowed Be Thy Name is an anti christ guild, so stay away from those devil scum.

Iv Iv Iv Iv Iv Iv Iv

I've [aɪv]
contraction of
(Linguistics / Grammar) I have

http://www.autoenglish.org/basicgrammar.htm

PS Ghetto, It's very depressing to see you associating with this pathetic specimin, you used to have standards. I know you think of me at night, charging the plains of Rohan.....now you're stuck with this goof.
Reply Quote
Lots of stuff to correct, yet you chose to correct the smallest mistake, you're clearly intelligent.. start with the smaller contractions. I wont correct the mistakes IVVVVVV noticed with your centanse cuz i aint no tool liek u. Even if it is very minor, english heros like yourself should be spot on.

=]
Edited by Rufflez on 3/5/2012 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I only pointed it out because it was an eyesore. Didn't bother me nearly as much as Kastrella's vv bull!@#$ though.

Edited by Kierkan on 3/5/2012 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
03/05/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Cuddlebun
Sacred Samophlange is an alternative Christian guild. We're cool with same sex marriage, the use of prophylactics, and taking the Lord's name in vane.

It's vain Kixx, not vane like weather vane, Jesus Christ.
Reply Quote
03/05/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Rufflez

god i love you.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Vine
Reply Quote
veighn
Reply Quote
Avoid TWMBK. They're a vampire cult.
Reply Quote
We're ALL dirty harlots.

Ghetto's guild, however, is very Christian. They uphold conservative Christian values. They don't even open trade windows before marriage.
Reply Quote
i have a feeling that the guy who started this thread is looking elsewhere
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hey Zig,
Stumbled across this and wanted to let you know that Thunderhorn has a few Christian Guilds on it. Narrow Path and By His Stripes are Alliance and The Narrow Path is on Horde. The 3 are really active guilds .. there are others as well just no names come to mind.
Good luck on your search.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]