Christian Guild?

85 Troll Mage
@ Symbiotic...My troll is better looking than your troll.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
03/31/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Urrmom
@ Symbiotic...My troll is better looking than your troll.
You need to work on your transmog set... badly.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hey Zigbert, Not sure if you have resolved this, but here is our recruitment thread.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4903440630

We have hundreds of members spanning dozens of video games, and are attempting to spread into WoW. We are currently on Emerald Dream.
Reply Quote
fantastic brother nolebear!
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
03/04/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Zigbert
also willing to faction and maybe server change if Guild is truly Christian.

If you are still looking, check us out: http://wow.saints3g.com
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
08/25/2012 06:33 AMPosted by Taterdøtz
also willing to faction and maybe server change if Guild is truly Christian.

If you are still looking, check us out: http://wow.saints3g.com

What kind of Christian plays a Warlock? Wolf in sheeps clothing much?
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
[quote="64116253086"][quote]What kind of Christian plays a Warlock? Wolf in sheeps clothing much?

It's just a bunch of pixels on a screen - doesn't mean I adhere to "the Warlock ways" lol.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hallowed Be Thy Name has the highest amount of christians i have ever seen in any guild. Love being a part of the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Don't listen to Rufflezz, Hallowed Be Thy Name is as Christian as its namesake. We're all for good, clean, family-oriented fun.

Send Trowe a whisper if you're interested in joining. Make sure to cite some scripture for him, though. He's got this thing about only accepting applicants who can do that at least once.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lmfao sounds like you need an rp realm but if you stay on skywall hit up father barcy
Also hallowed is an alcohol free guild btw
Edited by Holinite on 8/28/2012 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
lmfao sounds like you need an rp realm but if you stay on skywall hit up father barcy
Also hallowed is an alcohol free guild btw
Interesting way to start your sentence, being in a Christian guild...
Reply Quote
Hallowed be thy name is skywalls !@#$%^-*!@ guild, we are all silly sailors who like to party, the bible doesnt support us, so we stay away from religion.. and and get closer to eachother

ps. ho mo sec sual was bleeped, lol
Edited by Rufflezz on 8/30/2012 10:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
If you don't want to be exposed to non christians you should probably log off the internetz now.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
I have toons on Saints on my other account. I miss you guys, should throw a DK in there...

--Leah (yarndiva)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In <Sacred Samophlange> we hold bible studies every sunday.

Please whisper our brothers Ederick or Perico for ventrilo information and additional details.

Sadly, our wednesday's bible study led by Stocious is on hold for now, as he is away completing his masters degree in Theology.

Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hallowed be thy name is skywalls !@#$%^-*!@ guild, we are all silly sailors who like to party, the bible doesnt support us, so we stay away from religion.. and and get closer to eachother

ps. ho mo sec sual was bleeped, lol

“Seek the LORD while He may be found; call on Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to the LORD, and He will have mercy on him, and to our God, for He will freely pardon.” Isaiah 55:6-7

We invited you previously to our bible study, you know you're still welcome. We shall help you overcome your evil thoughts.

Our brother Ederick is still fighting this demon that makes him sleep with other men, but every bible study he explains how the Lord is helping him in his struggle. You should join him.
Reply Quote
shut the !@#$ up panzers
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Zigbert,

If you are still looking for a fun and friendly Christian guild, please feel free to check out <Vanquished Chaos> on the Alexstrasza (US) server! It is an Alliance guild and, though we just recently started recruiting, we have some really great people so far who are very friendly and talkative. We just recently helped a few members get some old raid achievements and mounts, and we're always looking to have fun in a laid-back atmosphere free of drama or harassment. All are welcome and are treated with the same warm reception. <3 We fully intend to go into raiding as soon as we have recruited enough members, and our raiding style will be very mature while still having an atmosphere of no drama or harassment.

If you'd like to check us out first instead of spending money transferring servers, feel free to roll a new toon on our server and whisper one of the people in the guild. :) We are normally active in the afternoons on weekdays, but pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday.

Our recruiting post is here if you want to get more info on our guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200301717
Or, you can check out our website here: http://vanquishedchaos.guildlaunch.com/

I wish you the best of luck, and hope to hear from you soon! :)

EDIT: Also, to give you an idea of our server and how it is, there is actually another Christian guild on our server called <Renewed Hope>. I believe they only accept those who share the faith, however with our guild we open our arms to anyone seeking a great community and fun times. Feel free to check either one of us out! <3
Edited by Nightsingér on 12/15/2012 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
im thinking about making a guild like that on emerald dream server ally side
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]