Long time no see

2 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Azshara! I used my 7 day free pass to come back and say hello to my home server. Anyone still remember me? (probably not, but here is a refresher: Doorhinge, Bulanci, and Sweetoothone always chilled in SW until and ungodly army of alliance came to bum rush the 3 horde players :D)

Just was curious on how everyone is doing and who all is still playing here. Ive been reading some of the forum posts and it sounds like the population is dwindling even more :( Who is the top guild right now? Is Riven, Aeon, Blood Lords, or Armistice still together?

What happened to Doorhinge? I heard that she came back for a bit. I was hoping I could say Hi lol
Bulanci?
Timna?
Nikram?
And others who I knew well?
I miss you guys :( (And the whole server in general, you guys were like family haha)
Edited by Sweetoothone on 3/4/2012 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Ive been reading some of the forum posts and it sounds like the population is dwindling even more

The critics are as vocal as ever it seems. Azshara's no quieter now than I remember it being back in TBC and it suits me just fine. Aeon's still around and doing fairly well for themselves last I saw.
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
Nothing for the mighty Kratoss?
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Paladin
Kratoss!! Haha sorry, I just said the names that popped into my head at the time. Hows it going!?
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
How could Kratoss not pop up in your head?! :P. But I quit my warrior for wrath, started a Hunter and xfered off of Azshara. I dont even log over there as much lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Wow, you mentioned some names i thought were long forgotten, But they were awesome players. Wish they would come back lol, they made azshara a good server for pvp
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Paladin
03/07/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Domentoor
How could Kratoss not pop up in your head?! :P. But I quit my warrior for wrath, started a Hunter and xfered off of Azshara. I dont even log over there as much lol

Haha there were so many people I loved seeing on this server, it's hard to recall all of them :P. Ugh, so many good times on this server though.

My trial is almost expired so I guess I'll say everything I wish to say (until I get another free pass):

Azshara (and everyone who knew me or knew of me), thank you for being such a GREAT server to start out on. I can't believe even today I recall moments of hanging out with friends, which regrettably I will never probably see or talk to again (Doorhinge if you see this, you are one of these people D: ).

I know this is a low populated server, but looking back I'm glad. It was a real blast getting to know everyone at the time and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. From the pointless skirmishes in Outlands, the mindless massacring of players in Alliance Major cities, to the Ganking on isle of Quel'Danas (anyone who quested there can input their own memories of it :P ) all of it made this server worthwhile to stay at for the 3 years I was here.

My screenshot folder is filled with thousands of pictures of different players or events that happened that still bring a smile to my face when I see them. I will always remember this server and the people who played on it (Kratoss!!! <-- Theres your shoutout :D).
I hope everyone who is currently playing here now can say the same by the time they decide to move on as well.

Thanks Azshara!
-Sweetoothone
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
Aeon: Died in Wrath, came back in Cata, still exist

Armistice: Left server en masse months ago, presumably still exist on the new server

Riven: Left server en masse almost a year ago at this point, presumably still exist on the new server

Blood Lords: dead and buried

Even Death Minions left the server.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
(delayed) hai sweet, I miss getting %%!*d by you.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Riven is still going strong over on Emerald Dream. Rampage also moved to Emerald Dream and is doing well (now Team Rampage).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well i don't know about horde side but alliance side isn't doing to bad or to good were about normal i guess. Top guilds on alliance side? Don't know...i know a few do hero DS but dont know if there 8/8...
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
Yeeeaaahh whoever said Azshara is about the same as it was in BC is smokin some poor quality grass. I would guess the Horde side is about half if not less then what it was in BC and half way though wrath. I remember when there were more people in the center of Org on my screen then I could count. Now every time I log in i can count about 15-20 people at most. On Arthas there are more people in Dalaran then there are people in Org on Azshara at peak hours.

Other then Aeon, all the original top progression guilds transferred off. Unless you have a group or dedicated people in your 10-man that always shows up each raid night, you will have a sheet of a time finding replacements that are any good.

This is officially my last week of raiding in WoW myself. After reading the changes for MoP it's looking like my last xpac also. Blizzard is trying to make a new game by changing everything. They need to change a LOT more then character abilities and play style to make this game interesting again.
Reply Quote
72 Troll Rogue
ima stab u ave
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hey look, a threat to leave WoW next expansion from the guy that's been talking about quitting for months.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Yeeeaaahh whoever said Azshara is about the same as it was in BC is smokin some poor quality grass. I would guess the Horde side is about half if not less then what it was in BC and half way though wrath. I remember when there were more people in the center of Org on my screen then I could count. Now every time I log in i can count about 15-20 people at most. On Arthas there are more people in Dalaran then there are people in Org on Azshara at peak hours.

Other then Aeon, all the original top progression guilds transferred off. Unless you have a group or dedicated people in your 10-man that always shows up each raid night, you will have a sheet of a time finding replacements that are any good.

This is officially my last week of raiding in WoW myself. After reading the changes for MoP it's looking like my last xpac also. Blizzard is trying to make a new game by changing everything. They need to change a LOT more then character abilities and play style to make this game interesting again.

TL;DR
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
03/29/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Ashnar
Hey look, a threat to leave WoW next expansion from the guy that's been talking about quitting for months.

I have?
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Rogue
Hey Sweet. I remember you. I miss the par ve par you guys had going on. I'm Nospheratu/Nosferrari. I didnt take the time to read every single response to your questions cause im lazy so heres some answers i didnt think i saw.

Nikram (and Animals for that matter) as far as I know, have quit WoW, forever. They grew outta the game and are up in Canada doing Canadian things.

Dunno what happened to Door.

I came back to Azshara with my 7day pass as well and checked it out. Looked like every guild is dead on both sides that used to be big. The only ppl I saw on ally side with some cheeves was TheCrew and Old School (sorry if there are other guilds with progressive cheevs, i wasnt on for long XD )

Horde side seemed more dead than usual. I moved my priest Realirony to Bleeding Hollow and leveled this rogue there. Jolly Roger (Horde guild from Azshara) has some people on Bleeding Hollow. I've seen Bunwich around if you remember him.

All in all it seemed as though that Azshara has felt the sting of a dimishing player base as much as other servers have but it will always be my 1st server home. Still have some toons here d=('-')z

Maybe when MoP hits Azshara will get a second wind and the pop will surge a little bit.

All in all I don't play WoW too much anymore myself. Been playing BF3 and waiting for D3 to come out to try that. Good to see you Sweet, cant ever forget you lol.
Edited by Encognitus on 3/31/2012 1:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
03/31/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Encognitus
Dunno what happened to Door.

She quit when Cata came out. Gave her account away I believe. I think someone in Aeon has been raiding with what was her priest.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Valei has been using the name since the start of Cata. She didn't want anyone else to take the name when she deleted her account.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Who are you? Seriously....

Alot of these peeps are just noobies to this server.

BTW: I am starting up Dire Malice back on this guild. We weren't here for long but basically "carried" !@#$ to where they were.

And before you go off my Armory...no I am not using my warrior to do that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]