is getting reallllllly boring. :(

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
pretty much sums up horde.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/04/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Dwarfnasty

and alliance, this whole server has become dull over the years.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
03/05/2012 12:33 AMPosted by Thundraxx

and alliance, this whole server has become dull over the years.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Diablo 3 cant come soon enough.

I'd take farming cows for 12 hours a day than sitting afk in org any day.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Diablo 3 cant come soon enough.

I'd take farming cows for 12 hours a day than sitting afk in org any day.

WTB BETA
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Do something then!

Here is a list of things I do on a regular basis to keep myself entertained:

1. Fly to Stormwind and kill guards. When they are about to kill you, a low level will flag himself thinking he will get a free shot in. One shot him, and giggle to yourself about how powerful you are

2. Que for an Isle of Conquest. You haven't laughed at nerd rage until you've taken the siege engine for a joy ride to farm honourable kills in your own keep.

3. Spam /lol at Kinetic when you see him in tol barad and count the number of seconds it takes him to hop onto a horde character to call you a "kid". Bonus points if you can predict how many times he calls you "kid".

Between arena ques, RBGs, and dailies, these give me a lot of fun alternatives to flying between the scaffolding in the Orgrimmar drag.

Enjoy!

-Mage

Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ask yourself this question, is it rexxar that has become boring or is it the game? Now if you are saying the server well lets start some drama.
I hear Isebel is considering a sex change, not from man to woman but from man to KFC DOUBLE DOWN.

If it is in fact that you are bored with the game, welcome to the club of waiting for an expansion. Oh how quickly we forget how this was the same attitude at the end of wrath when presented with the new round of expansion loot/raids. Yep this is how things are gonna be until MoP get over it or get out. I'm in this club as well, but when you play a game for years and years you are gonna get a lil burnt out when waiting months for new stuff. When we were newer to the game the fascination of alts could help hold over until that expansion but lets be real, I know thunder has many terrible alts, and I sure as hell am not gonna make another.

So i guess to sum up this old man's rant, to answer your question I don't think its rexxar, I think its the game. So lets make some drama. I miss forum drama.

Drakko is really a bible thumping republican
Zd never quit the game he just rolled alliance
Vathral is secretly a very nice Japanese hello kitty loving teenage girl.

help me out here i know people can do better than me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
03/05/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Macfly
I hear Isebel is considering a sex change, not from man to woman but from man to KFC DOUBLE DOWN.

You couldn't be more right.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

And I always thought he was from the Italian mafia.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/05/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Macfly

Newp, calling shenanigans on this one!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Do something then!

2. Que for an Isle of Conquest. You haven't laughed at nerd rage until you've taken the siege engine for a joy ride to farm honourable kills in your own keep.

-Mage

I like to fight the hordies with a demolisher in Strand of the Ancients. :D

Once in a while you can actually kill somebody one-on-one, then you can back over them when they are dead. :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Ask yourself this question, is it rexxar that has become boring or is it the game? Now if you are saying the server well lets start some drama.

If it is in fact that you are bored with the game, welcome to the club of waiting for an expansion. Oh how quickly we forget how this was the same attitude at the end of wrath when presented with the new round of expansion loot/raids. Yep this is how things are gonna be until MoP get over it or get out. I'm in this club as well, but when you play a game for years and years you are gonna get a lil burnt out when waiting months for new stuff. When we were newer to the game the fascination of alts could help hold over until that expansion but lets be real, I know thunder has many terrible alts, and I sure as hell am not gonna make another.

So i guess to sum up this old man's rant, to answer your question I don't think its rexxar, I think its the game. So lets make some drama. I miss forum drama.

help me out here i know people can do better than me.

I miss the forum drama as well. we need some of that back.

On a side note, and a bit serious. I guess I want something challenging again. not some of this watered down !@#$, and finding like minded individuals on rexxar. Is hard to come by.
Edited by Thundraxx on 3/5/2012 10:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/05/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Shockyra

Newp, calling shenanigans on this one!!!!

You are correct, hesth actually rixnthss
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Do something then!

-Mage

I like to fight the hordies with a demolisher in Strand of the Ancients. :D

Once in a while you can actually kill somebody one-on-one, then you can back over them when they are dead. :D

Use a seige or glaive.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'm not a Bible Thumping Republican! I'm a scientologist.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
In my defense, I'd eat myself as it is.

EDIT: First person to get me Katy Perry gets a handy.
Edited by Isebel on 3/7/2012 1:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
03/05/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Thundraxx
I guess I want something challenging again. not some of this watered down !@#$, and finding like minded individuals on rexxar

agreed

03/05/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Magewicked
3. Spam /lol at Kinetic when you see him in tol barad and count the number of seconds it takes him to hop onto a horde character to call you a "kid". Bonus points if you can predict how many times he calls you "kid".

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/199/693/disgusted-mother-of-god.png

anyway.... the server is kinda boring
same trade rants everyday
80% guild recruitment/raid recruitment/misc recruitment on the forums

give me sumthin new

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Forgot one thing:Quikk

Quikk is everyone's !@#$%
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
seconded
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]