Big Thank You

90 Dwarf Rogue
Thank you to the idiot that payed to steal my account, I was just thinking about coming back and playing but since you paid for the next month I will definitely play.
I sure hope those character transfers and especially the faction change go through. I always wanted my rogue to go horde hahahahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm sure hes not going to come to the forums

can't they just track his cc info? who the hell steals a account if they can afford that !@#$
Edited by Khaoticz on 3/4/2012 9:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
ya seems a little weird to me to be spending $55 X 2 for character transfer and faction change of 2 toons and the $15.00 for the month. But I will take it. another month and a half they can give er, I will be in the bush mining till next winter.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
They use fake/stolen credit cards.

Everything will be reverted, including the game time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
They use fake/stolen credit cards.

Everything will be reverted, including the game time.

This.

Also, if you play during the time that was purchased with a stolen card, they will back charge your current credit card info.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
How did you get your name to be BbllaaEF5ED0 ? :-O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
The last six characters appear to be in hex.
It's lame that someone got into your account though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]