Selling Full Darkmoon Replica Set

90 Night Elf Hunter
I have more than enough tickets to buy a couple of Replica (Tier0 and Tier0.5) sets. If you are interested in getting your toon something to transmog, let me know in game.

Prices are as follows: 3K for the items that take 75 Tickets. 2K for the items that take 55 Tickets. I'm open to bartering though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Took me a couple months to build up tickets again, but now I once again have enough to buy several sets of gear.

I'm offering a discount this time around: 16K for 7 pieces (excludes bracers) or 17K for all 8 pieces. Individual prices have not changed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The faire arrives this weekend and I currently have no open orders to fill, so if you want T0 or T0.5 ping me in game.

Oh and I will NOT be farming up tickets on alts again, and as my hunter now has all the pets/mounts from the faire, she won't be heading there again until new content is added.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]