<Splyffindor> (H) is recruiting!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
<Splyffindor> is looking for people with PVP gear to join our guild. We run arenas every week and will get into rbgs when we have the members. Applicants with good pve gear also have a good chance on becoming a backup for an 8/8 DS group. Message me, hotfarts or ubah to join.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/garrosh/Splyffindor/rating.tier13_10

If that matters to anyone.
Reply Quote
We are looking to get rated battlegrounds going and some arena as well. In addition, we have a lot of alts so we are always looking for some dungeon/leveling action as well.
Reply Quote
Currently running DS 8/8 w/ group 2 of Blackwind Honor Guard, would like to start our own full group. Also running arena 2s and 3s, looking forward to starting RBGs when numbers permit.
Reply Quote
This guild is really coming into its own. We are a well diversified guild with pvp, pve, and leveling all a big part of our guild. Personally I am a big fan of pvp. We run bgs and arena throughout the week and I look forward to some new additions to start running some rated bgs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]