[A] Tainted- Recruiting (5/8)

100 Night Elf Druid
Tainted is a lvl 8 guild looking to recruit 1 melee, Ret Pally/DK preferable, and 1 ranged lock/spriest preferable. But at this point any melee/ranged will be considered. We will also accept any lvl or class to join for weekly VP cap, PvP, or general game play.

Raiding times are 8-10:30 server time Monday and Wednesday.

In game please contact the following for additional information:
Fuzzei
Hobbswow
Shambro
Whitehorse
Rockhardlion
Clickofdeath
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updated to 8/8 normal progression.

Also looking for more people still for our roster. All classes considered.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Now 1/8 Heroic and still hoping to find some new members.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
If your still looking for raiders im a 390 warlock 8/8.. looking 2 start heroics very soon once i get a little more geared, your raid times are excellent and should have no reason why i should miss any raids. i'm a very fast learner in fights + i can learn new specs if needed. atm im a destruction warlock, but if needed i can learn demo / affliction, just need time 2 learn and help from the guild :) looking forward of your whisper / invite. please whisper me ASAP for im looking for other guilds at this time also
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Hunter
Hello all. I just transfered to the server. Im looking for a guild to join to finish up Cata and move into MOP with. Im 399 iLVL, 6/8 HM. I would be much higher, but just came home from deployment.

I can make 100% of your raids and have many alts. I'm very active in a guild.

Hope to here from you guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]