(A) Looking to possibly get Heroic Ragnaros!

85 Human Death Knight
I would like to get a solid 10m group going for Heroic Ragnaro's sometime in the near future. Anyone interested please post on here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You back on Dentarg? haven't seen you in the longest time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yea I was on blackhand for a while for raiding. I am back now though. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'd be interested. Whether I can on a given week depends on whether the guild decides to commit to any progression on H Rag, but let me know when you have more details?
Reply Quote
I'd be interested

Resto/Boomkin

I think I remember you...
<---Mestaldan
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
There's only room for one Resto here!

Oh, wait, T12.

.....TEN RESTO DRUIDS! LET'S GO!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
If you could get a serious group going, I would be interested.
Reply Quote
Indeed,
<---Boomie/Resto
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
03/07/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Berim
I'd be interested. Whether I can on a given week depends on whether the guild decides to commit to any progression on H Rag, but let me know when you have more details?

Forget your guild and do this, tis more important.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'd be interested

Resto/Boomkin

I think I remember you...
<---Mestaldan

I def remember you Mest! It has been a while, I tried my hand at some harcore raiding. Did ok. 6/7 heroic FL and 4/8 Heroic DS with the 5th on an alt. Now I am back. I think with a good group we can definitely get our Firelord titles! I will write all names down and let everyone know once it is all figured out. If anyone knows a really good Ele shaman that would help with pushbacks on adds. :P

We will need 2 tanks. Any class but not 2 of the same. A warrior paladin duo is usually pretty nice as well as DK Paladin. ANy of them will work.

Healers - Paladin and Resto Druid I think would be the best duo for healing. If not a resto druid than a Disc priest but since we have 2 resto's interested already, we are set on that. Anyone on our server for Alliance get the legendary? We will need Boomkin, Hunter and DK for meteor burst/aoe. A good rogue would be nice for this fight as well.

I think once we have a solid group we may benefit from running it on normal one time to get a feel for the fight again since its not current content and then the next week prepare ourselves to down it.
Edited by Blacksabath on 3/8/2012 7:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
kooms are you healz or dps?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
03/08/2012 07:05 AMPosted by Blacksabath

Oh and Zinchi, I think I used to hate you. In a competitive way though lol. When I was horde on dentarg and a noob playing blood for pvp for some reason you were like the only person I couldn't kill in TB. lol Maybe I got lucky once or twice but Im pretty sure you owned me up!

Anyway I will work on all of this and post here asap.

It also may be a good chance to try for the meta achievements. We can do all the bosses on normal till rag! I think I only need 2 more.
Edited by Blacksabath on 3/8/2012 7:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/08/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Blacksabath
It also may be a good chance to try for the meta achievements. We can do all the bosses on normal till rag! I think I only need 2 more.

You need to kill everything on Heroic in order for H Rag to spawn. Do a Barrel Roll isn't any different on Heroic, but the other two you're missing might be a rather large pain to get done unless everyone in the group is intimately familiar with the heroic mechanics already...
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter

Oh and Zinchi, I think I used to hate you. In a competitive way though lol. When I was horde on dentarg and a noob playing blood for pvp for some reason you were like the only person I couldn't kill in TB. lol Maybe I got lucky once or twice but Im pretty sure you owned me up!

Haha maybe
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If you're definitely serious, I'd transfer back my warrior. He is alliance and can muster out about 30-40k dps (depending on my rng, and how my !@#$ty LFR gear works).
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
03/08/2012 07:05 AMPosted by Blacksabath

I'm usually dps on my hunter, just won't me select that toon to post on.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
03/08/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Smallgnome

I'm usually dps on my hunter, just won't me select that toon to post on.

Thats been happening to me as well kooms, dunno why. Precision, that sounds good. Though transferring your toon just for that doesn't sound like the smartest thing, my guild's new 2nd group could use a really good warrior though if you were planning to stay. So is it only that way with the final boss for heroic? We have always switched it right back to normal on our last raid nights to get our full clears in.

I am serious about this, I want to get it done, my old guild didn't even attempt heroic rag even after the nerf. Mainly because our comp was !@#$ and we didn't have the pushbacks we needed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Only 2 that I know of in Alliance have the Legendary so far. But good luck trying to get them in there lol.

As Berim said, you'll need to clear the whole instance in heroic mode.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Only 2 that I know of in Alliance have the Legendary so far. But good luck trying to get them in there lol.

As Berim said, you'll need to clear the whole instance in heroic mode.

Ok, well that's not a problem with a good group.

So right now we have

Tanks : None but I can take care of that.

Healers : Resto druid and preferably a holy paladin or disc priest

Dps : Frost Death Knight, Balance Druid, Warlock, Hunter and possibly a warrior.

So, the tanks will be taken care of. I know of 2 who will more than be happy with getting Rag down. We also need an Elemental Shaman, best one we can find. I know on mine I do everything right but still my dps is average at best.

I think that would be a pretty good group. Kooms do you have any toons other than your hunter that you play really well? I don't know if having 2 hunters would be smart but if it comes down to it we can definitely try it.

Another thing, anyone have an RBG team? I don't see it going on too often and I am really wanting to get into some. Whether it is on my hpally or this toon. Just now started pvp'ing on this one again and just got my cata greatsword. Let meh know!
Edited by Blacksabath on 3/9/2012 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If you guys need a tank, I wouldn't mind doing some heroic Rag attempts
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]