delete

10 Human Priest
delete
Edited by Aarrym on 4/2/2013 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I like how you hold yourself up and I liked the guild page, pretty cool. But it would seem that not all players abide by these rules, as of last night I had one of your guildies "I won't say name in forum" get angry, log on a lvl 1 character and harass me, I ain't crying, just thought you'd like to know that you got a sourpuss angry child in the guild. All I was doing was playing TB, there was no need for him to get so angry lol. But good day, I may level an alliance and check you guys out =D
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
The standards of your guild, much like what Bizarrogman was saying is not upheld. you may want to fix this seeing as how you are trying to recruit. I respect that you are trying and yet there are some people in your guild that just "want to watch the world burn" but jumping on a level 1 toon and raging that the fight wasnt fair makes your guild some what of a joke. this post is not supposed to be about raging and QQing just stating the obvious to the sometimes Oblivious. now if you want to have your guild up held with "honor" you may want to have a discussion with your guildies, cause as of right now. not much respect as a pvp guild from the horde when your guildies come and QQ actually makes it quite amusing for us to continue to troll them.

Sincerely Kalisto.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Everyone's got a level 1 to QQ nowadays. Quite embarrassing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
well then, this lvl 1 better be brown and blonde.
Reply Quote
10 Human Priest
To judge a guild by one members attitude, is imho psychosclerotic. This is a PvP server.
Rivendare will always has issues, as all servers do. As many Horde have Ally toons and Ally have a Hordie, A 'trade Chat' tell to see if a Guild Officer is online for a 'wsp' is not an uncommon practice. Cross Faction tells are not taken to kindly by the "Bliz Harassment Policy', if you feel you are being harassed. To communicate and express a 'concern' is another matter. We all play a game, we all just want to have fun...
As for <Kålisto 85 Undead Priest in the Mountains'> post...to comment in a Forum about "The standards of your guild... is not upheld.... there are some people in your guild that just "want to watch the world burn" but jumping on a level 1 toon and raging that the fight wasnt fair makes your guild some what of a joke. this post is not supposed to be about raging and QQing just stating the obvious to the sometimes Oblivious. now if you want to have your guild up held with "honor" you may want to have a discussion with your guildies, cause as of right now. not much respect as a pvp guild from the horde when your guildies come and QQ actually makes it quite amusing for us to continue to troll them.
You have simply "QQ'd"... Again, what one player on one server does is no way to judge any Guild. It's easy to say someone or them or those and Judge a guild by one persons Behavior. You could have contacted a Bliz Gm or a Cathexis officer,
This Forum was to seek new players, not to whine about an individuals behavior and give others a platforn to QQ.. ty
P.S. Our policy as a Guild AND Blizzards is clearly posted on our website. No one is forced to play by the rules. We try to maintain a wholesome gaming environment.
Edited by Aarrym on 5/8/2012 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Damn I even gave you guys props and you sort of say I'm QQing, didn't bash your guild, but whatever you thinks sir.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Do not worry the alliance no longer has anything to worry about when it comes to pvp and being equal, sure they might have numbers but do they have SHENANIGANS? No they do not so therefore horde shall be the one making Lvl 1 trolls soon enough!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]