Like to Get Punched Repeatedly: Call for Tank

90 Draenei Paladin
For all you masochists in Warcraft world, this call is for you! If you like to slap-fight with the Big Bads, we here at the Pentaverate are looking to make your fancies of snapped bones and skull fractures a reality! Come, raid with us and have your eyes gouged out by the best! I, myself, take a divinely inspired beating every Tuesday and Thursday! As I already take my thrashing for the Light, we are really looking for those of you who have returned from the dead for a second serving of pain or those who just like having their throats torn out for the sake of the battle.

So, bring your "Dulce et Decorum est" to our "Pro Penta Mori!" We want YOU to die for us!

Come join the bloodletting (yours) at:
www.thepentaverate.guildlaunch.com

We are the Pentaverate!

-Bodden
(Feel free to find me in Azeroth if you have questions)
Edited by Bodden on 3/6/2012 7:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
wat
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
03/06/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Kelz
wat

I think he said "We want a tank - please apply". :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
03/06/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Meadows
I think he said "We want a tank - please apply". :P

Yes, the...simple version. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i like to get hit :)
Reply Quote
29 Night Elf Druid
Ill donkey punch every penatratior and then /teabag...again and again. What rank do u start out at csc
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Back at it. We drafted. He bailed. Apparently hit so hard that the toon-bytes actually defragged.

So, once more into the breach, dear friends! I call out to you good folks to take one in the face for us! We'd like to let you and I do so swear, we'll heal you through it so you can do it again!

If Henry V played WoW, he'd join us:

We are the Pentaverate!

-Bodden
Edited by Bodden on 9/4/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We are now opening up the tank-gates to li'l cuddly, blood-soaked teddies as well! Take a bite outta Bad with us come MoP!

To recap, we are looking for you soulless knights of death, warriors who take a beating for the sake of taking a beating and druids with a natural inclination towards Pica.

Come, break bones with us! Find us at:

We are the Pentaverate!

-Bodden
Edited by Bodden on 9/4/2012 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]