Jigsaw PVP Video Must watch!

1 Orc Rogue
A little bit about me

Hi my name is Erwin. Some of you may know me as Jigsaw. I reside on the realm Demon Soul US - Alliance. I am a frost mage. I consider myself to be the best frost mage on the server becasue of my 1800 rating which really isn't hard at all. Of course i didn't do it myself. I got carried by a rogue named Zafire.

Anyways i like to spend my days sitting on a street corner creep'n on female toons that are actually played by 40 year old men. Its alright though as long as i dont know that its fine. DONT JUDGE ME. My only friends are jerry who is imaginary and Paigthen you may know her she gets around alot. (Shes not very good so i have to carry her)

I hope you enjoy the video!
As always,
Erwin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR6FR9I8r7U
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
i don't know whats more sad him trying to make me look bad or him wasting $$ just to make this video about me.. lol.. its alrite it'll be ok.

funneh video tho, made me lmao.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
I dont know whats funnier. Me not paying a cent to make this, or the fact that this fake jigsaw decided to post on this thread. Blizz needs to get rid of imposters
Reply Quote
omfg JIGSAW U SUCK AT THIS GAME STUPID UNDEAD LOSER !!!!! STOP TRYN TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE REAL JIGSAW
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
03/06/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Belladonna
omfg JIGSAW U SUCK AT THIS GAME STUPID UNDEAD LOSER !!!!! STOP TRYN TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE REAL JIGSAW

This.

That.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztnhDJzFBIY
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
uh what?
Reply Quote
Ally Jigsaw pwns all horde. Me and him could kill take on 4 of the best horde on the server

Jigsaw is A BEAST
Reply Quote
there is no merit in playing the easiest pvp class in game, other than ur good playing that class
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/06/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Herpydepy
best frost mage

he's a fire mage, if ur gonna do this get it right :P
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Jigsawz miss you buddy :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Dude nvm....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]