Worst Cunning of the Cruel loss...

90 Orc Shaman
I tied the roll at around 175 with some spriest and he got it :(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
it dropped again last nite.......a boomkin who just spammed moonfire won it along with vials of shadows.....and was bragging his !@# off about it...smh
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
03/07/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Dazbog
Lost it to a Mage doing 4.7k. Is what it is /shrug.

Lol what waas he doing, autoshoot with a wand?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Since we're all warlocks, this sort of thing is expected, but nonetheless I feel I should remind you in case you go blind with envious rage--I just disenchanted a normal cunning... for the heroic one. MWUHUHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
18 weeks of clearing the first 6 bosses in DS and I have yet to see that trinket... 96 bosses... .2% drop rate that should put me up to a 21.6% chance to see the trinket yes? NO BLIZZARD SAYS STILL .2% DROP RATE :(

One of these days Blizzard.........
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
-necro- Second time I've ever seen it drop. Lost it again to an Ele shammy who pulled 8k dps on Hagara. Such a shame.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
My worst loss.. I actually won the normal thing. but it never showed up in my bag. I think thats the third time something has not showed up after winning it. even opened up a ticket one one of them, and they reply was to say they would look into and closed the ticket.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
TBI
It dropped my 3rd week of running DS and was defaulted to me.
Wait...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Seen it thrice, lost it thrice. There is only so much one man can take.

That said I did win the haste one, forgot what its called. Gave it to another Lock whom was really into PvE though. I didn't figure I would ever use it. (Was horde at the time.)
Edited by Arawnt on 4/15/2012 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I didn't raid much 10mans DS in fact i attempted it 2 times only and not even a full clear.

The first time i haven't won anything, the second time i won both trinkets that i am wearing now

Cunning of the Cruel and Insignia of the Corrupted Mind

I was happy about the win but did not know how prized cunning was by warlocks until i start doing some BG's.

I came to the conclusion that its OP. Like one poster said earlier when you die while your dots ticks on an enemy player and rez, you can see a lot of volleys fly away before you even buff up. No matter if you rez in a cave those things goes through walls and goes has far has it needs.

Has for the drop rate i also find that it is not entirely random. When i started doing LFR it took me about 3 weeks to be fully geared. The only thing i missed was the pants and the staff.

Got bored a bit and stopped playing for a while.

So few days ago i LFR again and i got the staff Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time, the legs and also a nice shoulder upgrade all in one clear.

Let me tell you the haste buff we get when you rock that staff and the haste trinket is out of this world

when they both proc i have 53% haste ratings lolBut yeah cunning of the cruel counts for 20 to 30% of my bg damage. Insane!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
And now next time i LFR to get valor points, i will pass on everything that drops which should help other player who dont have these items more chance to get them

but retrospectively, i should have passed on one of the trinket when i did 10man DS or hand one over to a fellow player, i just did not realize at the time how lucky i got
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
too bad, have a look in mine COC =)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I got it a few weeks ago...on my POS Boomkin here :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Lost it to an arcane mage last week. Of course he was pulling 14k with a full set of LFR t13 too just to make it worse.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Im the only caster DPS in our 10 man raid..

Hence the first drop I got it.. and Rathrak.. and pretty much everything else casters can use lol..

Its kinda nice to be the only DPS Caster in a raid..
Reply Quote
So like the first time it drops i spend a ton of DKP on it. Next week the heroic version drops FUUUU.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
am I seeing a trend here? warlock = bad rollers, myself included. I haven't won nothing from ALL of the LFR i ran. I got 1 x t13 gloves (because, somebody gave it to me. idk may be he already has 1). =\
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
At least you didn't have a bad shadow priest take the HEROIC version.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I have normal Cunning. Guilted my raid leader to give it to me instead of our mage who refuses to play fire and plays arcane instead. Close call.
Edited by Tenebrae on 4/16/2012 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Who would want LFR cunning anyway....gosh like omg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]