Selling TCG Magic rooster <Possibly>

90 Undead Rogue
Will be Xfering off servers possibly.

Msg me on forums with offers.or ingame when im online..

Alexxb - Alexqtpie (Alliance)

Sdeadly (Horde)

Magic Rooster Egg

Keep in mind This is a low pop server, high demand, serious offers only.
Also keep in mind this takes time.. must get the gold all on one toon find a level 2 guild.. approx time is 1 week after find buyer (possibly) less
Edited by Sdeadly on 3/8/2012 3:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
HOW DARE YOU?!

The Magic Rooster isn't some simple animal that can be bartered or traded for like livestock! The Magic Rooster is a wonder - a king among his kind!

Having your own Magic Rooster is a symbol of power, responsibility, mystique, and outright luck. It is a right of passage that separates those that have the Magic Rooster from... um... those that do not!

You should be ashamed of yourself for even suggesting that such a noble creature could be traded for mere coins. I am disappointed in you both.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
03/07/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Soulia

Won't ever get one for that price.. im no moron. Sadly.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hey, just making an offer based on the 200k for the lower end prices it goes for on other servers. If you don't feel that is a serious offer, please state a minimum you'd like for it.
Edited by Soulia on 3/7/2012 3:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
You can join me, Zargred, and Darmoch in chicken adventure rides if you buy one!
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Also, if you come across some TCG vanity pets that I don't have (Soul Beacon, Tuskarr Kite, Rocket Chicken) I'd be interested.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Lately it's not looking like im doing it.. i have the tools to get a rooster but seeing how price is 200-240k to buy one + the $$ to xfer and help get someone one.

Theres 0 profit.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I'd buy one for yourself if anything, I love the mount :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purchasing_power_parity
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]