Bringing back World PvP for a day

90 Undead Priest
Howdy Folks,

Ran into a video idea the other day and want to see if I can get enough people to praticipate to get it done.

In the next week or so I want to make a video of 40+ people on both factions meet up in a open area and do one of those scenes from movies say like, chronicles of Narnia. the last fight scene when a ton of peeps from both sides run in a big open field towards each other and fight til one side is completely gone. There will be more planning and other things I would record to make a good solid video out of it but, I want to see how many people I can get to join in on this. I think if I get enough people it can be a good lookin vid. this is your chance to be on Youtube! :P

tell your guilds and friends.
Respond to this thread or send in-game mail to me (Enocc) so I can get a head count.

Peace
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
03/07/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Enocc
this is your chance to be on Youtube!

ahmg yay!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]