WTS Hrag/Pureblood Fire Hawk

85 Draenei Shaman
There will always be more gold, but there are only 6 more weeks to buy the Pureblood Firehawk or The Lifebinders Handmaiden while they're guaranteed drops! For only 100,000 gold this is a steal!

MoP -> 1% drop rate, hurry up!!

You are not required to do anything other than show up on time with the gold, and you may die intentionally or try to live as long as you can, so long as you do not cause wipes with your actions. If you wipe us, you will be politely asked to die when combat starts so we may 9 man it.

We can also arrange some runs on the horde side if you are interested on that side.

Smoldering Egg of Millagazor + the achievment Heroic: Ragnaros will be yours. This awards the title 'Firelord' as well.
Edited by Tahlos on 8/9/2012 4:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You can die in a fire.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hypnotically speaking...

I lol'd at this...

u must b wizzard, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/09/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Painuser
You can die in a fire.

Why you so mad cause I wont sell you my tiger?

I think he was saying you could die in a fire and essentially do nothing except pay your gold, be there, and get your title.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I will get you the mount if you'd like. The price for you is 1.5 million gold. Let me know if interested.

Couple questions

Do you offer just the rag mount at all for a higher price of course?

How much for tier 12 meta achievements?

Is there any other means of payment you guys accept?

Hypnotically speaking if I do buy it do I have to do any "work" or can I just stand in fire and die?

Might have siphons for sell this week! See me in game if you are interested.

Also, the mount will soon be for sell! Contact me in game if you'd like to get on the list early.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/13/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Painuser
I will get you the mount if you'd like. The price for you is 1.5 million gold. Let me know if interested.

If you're interested in selling it at a reasonable price then you let me know if you're interested. :)

I should clarify, that's the price for you specifically. For others the price will be a reasonable price.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Mad? Not at all. Just no interest in helping people like you.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I heard saying "And you clearly mad bro." at the end of a sentence is a classy thing to do when someone calls you a douchebag.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

Hypnotically speaking?

Am I the only one that saw this?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
omg wts Smoldering Egg of Millagazor - See first post!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Bumpers
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
so how about horde side...
cant ever get people to log on that want to attempt hrag yet alone down him
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]