WTB Sinestra Kill (H)

90 Goblin Mage
Looking to buy heroic Sinestra kill for the title - reply on here or whisper me in game.

Thanks,

Depth
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Might be able to do something, interest is not particularly high to run that boss due to needing to clear the damn instance amongst my contacts but I could potentially make it happen.

May also depend on whether chance at the trinket is a deal breaker as well.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'll go if you need a tank. Got US 20th on that boss back in the day. I can probably get us a healer too.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
If Sinari's willing to run the thing I can basically guarantee I can get 5-6 non-terribles on pretty much any given night to do it given a day or two's notice. Be nice to have someone else call people bad for a change :D

Bring a healer that knows how to dispel wrack properly though :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Psh, wrack is easy as !@#$ to dispell.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
03/09/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Frostgoblin
Bring a healer that knows how to dispel wrack properly though :P

Faell es #1.

e: Can do this anytime Fri-Sat-Sun, I'm busy on the other 4 days unless it's early and I don't like raiding early on a raid day.
Edited by Arinya on 3/9/2012 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Days would match up fine (except when we're doing our H Rag farm on sundays cuz u know I have to watch Tetz do deluge, it makes me all tingly inside).

Waiting on OP to get back to someone.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
5-6 terribles

fix'd

edit: upon further review, I think you might have been referring to me. In such extreme circumstances, I withdraw my poorly thought out troll post.
Edited by Extinctìon on 3/9/2012 11:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Why in the blue hell would I bring someone who died to cutters on the original kill?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I didn't die to cutters, I died to Eve not taunting a drake off of me in p2. get your facts right. :c
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
WTB Heroic Rag kill.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Apparently bringing Sleight's priest allows us to not play like complete garbage.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
so...when are we doing this?

I require Grafx brings his gay !@# with a bowl of tangerines.
Edited by Depthease on 3/21/2012 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Had too much RL stuff come up last week to get it done for you, sorry.

I'll try to set something up for next week now that progression is done on my main. Will msg you in game.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
ok thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
you know anyone who does weekly 25 Man Firelands? I finally got around to doing the legendary nonsense and im on the seething cinders part.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]