[H]Rubber Room Psychos Late night 12-3am 8/8H

Rubber Room Psychos is one of the more established raiding guilds on the server. Currently 8/8 heroic DS. We're looking to build the ranks for MoP and to strengthen an already strong core of raiders.

We're looking for experienced raiders to help us push progression in the future. You should know your class and the multiple specs that come with it. Our focus is to build for MoP right now so gear is not the biggest factor to us. Bringing the best players we can for late night raiding is much more important. If you're prone to being a drama mama then you need not apply. RRP is pretty laid back and we won't ruin the raiding atmosphere just because your ego is too big to fit. We have an open roll loot system but may ask that certain gear be given to certain classes/roles if it's in the best interest of the team.

Our raid times are

Wednesday-Thursday 12:30am-3am EST. (so this means really late Tuesday and Wednesday night)

One of the biggest worries that raiders have when leaving their current group is wondering if they'll fit in with the new people. Let me assure you that we have only the nicest people in this group. I've been raid leading our core for three years now and my biggest pet peeve is ego's out of control. While we want our raiders to be well informed, we also want them to remember how they were when they first starting playing wow. A friendly hand is always there to help in this group. I can be strict at times and i'm not afraid to let someone know if they are performing at a sub par level. Just keep in mind that I've probably said that to everyone in the group at some point and that I understand when you're just "having an off night".

The expansion is coming to an end soon. What better time to find a new home for MoP? Would you like to be around adults (avg age 28-32)? Do you want to be a part of a real team? Has your schedule recently changed and you still want to raid? Do you feel held back by your current team?

Whether you're Alliance or Horde, you can be assured of a great family in RRP.

Right now we are looking for players of all specs and sizes... Please take a little while to fill out the application as this is our first look at you and first impressions go a long ways.

If you have any questions or would like to apply please visit rubberroompsychos.guildlaunch.com. Or, if you'd just like to send us a tell in game please whisper Rundarisana, Sophie, Spairo, Eikestomper or Bigandnasty for details.

I look forward to raiding with you soon!

*all appropriate raid addons are required (DBM, etc...) as is access to ventrillo
Edited by Bigandnasty on 7/25/2012 11:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Deleted
Edited by Bigandnasty on 8/6/2012 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
What an awesome post from an awesome Warrior!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Raid Times: Monday-Thursday 11:55pm-3am EST.

We are still looking for ranged DPS and Heals to fill the late night raiding spots.

-Bergok

P.S. If you are interested in a casual late night raid on weekends probably Fri/Sat nights same time as our weekday raid please let me know or any guild member.

Reply Quote
Still need a few positions to make this group a go. Please whisper anyone for RRP if you're interested. I should say too that before we took a little break, we were 6/7 heroic FL (while FL was current).
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
holy pally here very interested.
Reply Quote
/bump

Looking forward to meeting new people and having a great time!
Reply Quote
/bump for new progression group starting this Tuesday night. Our group is now full but I'll be posting logs and if you think you can perform better than anyone in the group, please drop me a message in game.

As always, I look forward to seeing you in game!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Looking for a pally PST if interested...
Reply Quote
/bump for 3/8 H! Looking for a solid nonhunter ranged dps.
Reply Quote
/bump for 4/8 H! Still looking for more!
Reply Quote
Looking for more to build ranks for MoP.
Reply Quote
/bump for 5/8 H
Reply Quote
Warmaster down! bump for 6/8H DS!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
grats on lootship kill
Reply Quote
Thank you so much :) On to the hard one now... first night of attempts tonight. I'm so excited!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Still looking for new members!
Reply Quote
/Bump for Heroic Spine down! 7/8 with a Madness kill coming in the next few days!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/19/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Bigandnasty
/Bump for Heroic Spine down! 7/8 with a Madness kill coming in the next few days!

grats ya'll :)

+free bump!
Edited by Saíntly on 7/20/2012 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks Saintly!! Also wanted to bump for our first Madness Kill (months behind) but hey its still pretty sweet lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]