PVP review needed

1 Undead Warlock
I am possibly looking for a new realm, i am currently of Tich and KT and im not happy with them because on all of these high pop pvp servers people just leave teams no matter how good you have been doing because "hey its tich or KT... I can just find someone else".

So I need a review of what this realm is like? are there many pvpers this realm? how many 2k+ (this season) (or near even) are there on these realms that are active? How many horde and how many alliance? is s there a shortage or surplus of any particular classes?

or post your suggestions of where i can find the most active oceanic server with the most people 2k+ without including frostmourne. i know this is a weird question so yeah...

Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
You post on a level 1 alt.
Wanting all information regarding PvP?

yeah....good luck with that
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
so anyway starting this char to play with a rl mate on here. most toons on barth ally. came on to see what sort of community you had here. here's my initial finding. tell me if i'm on the right track

- dethxo is a try hard dork. but get smasht is the only guild on jubei with an rbg team above 2200
- Barthalos and hozu are cut nerds that hate each other
- Drlenzy is a forum reg that posts on just about everything
- Ascension is one of the server first guilds that sells carries to the other nerds that aren't good enough to do it themselves.
- Brydie is the one that posts xmog comps on the forums and try's to organise gdkp runs but most likely needs the carry himself.
- Convicts Exiled are the entry lvl pvp guild where everyone that doesn't have much of an idea are led by others like Stealthzoar with even less of a clue but blame everyone else for him not breaking 1500 anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
gtfo our server you loser.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
calm down swiss but yeah your point is pretty valid.
As for this new guy you seem to really have put a lot of effort into having a go at our server all this from getting a dk to lvl 60 sounds legit. If the server is that bad then dont stay its that simple !@#$ off back to barf where you belong back with the arrogant %^-*heads there
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
so anyway starting this char to play with a rl mate on here. most toons on barth ally. came on to see what sort of community you had here. here's my initial finding. tell me if i'm on the right track

- dethxo is a try hard dork. but get smasht is the only guild on jubei with an rbg team above 2200
- Barthalos and hozu are cut nerds that hate each other
- Drlenzy is a forum reg that posts on just about everything
- Ascension is one of the server first guilds that sells carries to the other nerds that aren't good enough to do it themselves.
- Brydie is the one that posts xmog comps on the forums and try's to organise gdkp runs but most likely needs the carry himself.
- Convicts Exiled are the entry lvl pvp guild where everyone that doesn't have much of an idea are led by others like Stealthzoar with even less of a clue but blame everyone else for him not breaking 1500 anyway.

Dethxo is not a try hard dork, Dethxo leads the best pvp guild on jubei, Dethxo has achieved ratings higher than you will ever imagine, Dethxo has proven his worth in battle time and time again against the mass slanders of peasants such as yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I am possibly looking for a new realm, i am currently of Tich and KT and im not happy with them because on all of these high pop pvp servers people just leave teams no matter how good you have been doing because "hey its tich or KT... I can just find someone else".

So I need a review of what this realm is like? are there many pvpers this realm? how many 2k+ (this season) (or near even) are there on these realms that are active? How many horde and how many alliance? is s there a shortage or surplus of any particular classes?

or post your suggestions of where i can find the most active oceanic server with the most people 2k+ without including frostmourne. i know this is a weird question so yeah...

On a different note, i now have to re-write this whole thing because my main account was banned from the forums for some false reason that im sorting out now.. anyway..

ive never found a PvP community as good as the one on jubei, its relaxed, funny, trollish, hardcore, its mainly aussies so u can imagine, we all troll eachother etc but get along at the end of the day because after all its just a game

most of the ppl on jubei actually xfer all the time to places such as KT and Tich to get their ratings and then they come back, that being said with the x-realm RBGs and stuff nowadays it doesnt even matter at all that much.. and everyone knows eachother and everything like that, pretty fun community

anyway that being said if u do decide to come here, hit me up if u wanna join the best horde pvp guild on the server (yes i said Horde, because there are a few decent Ally pvp guilds)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Well said, for once.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
03/14/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Dethox
its mainly aussies so u can imagine

thats a relief. barth horde are all from china.

and sorry i forgot to mention you in my first post swiss, oh wait drlenny helped me out there.

03/14/2012 04:22 AMPosted by Drlenzyxx
you forgot chokeslayers and we go commando

03/14/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Agitator
As for this new guy you seem to really have put a lot of effort into having a go at our server all this from getting a dk to lvl 60 sounds legit.

nah bro just scrolled through a few forum posts for about 5 mins to see what the community was like. doesnt seem like as many ppl post over here. as halfway down the page topics linger from a week before.

03/14/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Agitator
If the server is that bad then dont stay

yea i guess we'll have to see. you can always learn more about a server from forums and trade chat in about 5 mins.

so cheers kents
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
and dethox,

03/14/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Dethox
Dethxo has achieved ratings higher than you will ever imagine

cool story bro. still a challenger.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
How about you post on your main?
Or will that just make you look like a tool?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/14/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Swiss
Or will that just make you look like a tool?

just make me look as bad as you bro

druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Darlak/advanced
rogue http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Mikmik/advanced
war http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Tarvola/advanced
Edited by Tarvola on 3/14/2012 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Well there we goooooo
was that so hard?

My works done here.

~Attempting to eliminate Alt Posting since 10'~
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
arena players are !@#$ on this server, bar a few. most of them run around in t2 from RBG's thinking it's difficult to get 2.2 in RBGS and linger at around 1500 MMR. pitiful really
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]