[H] <TA> LFM for Mists 25man!

85 Troll Druid
Last update: 06/04/2012

You probably know about us if you're on Greymane, so I don't need to go in depth too much. Taking this here before bringing it up to overall guild recruitment, to see if anyone's interested on this server.

We were originally a 25m guild in Firelands and had to scale down to 10m during Dragon Soul. We went from being 1 and a half/8 Heroic to 8/8H 10m in 37 hours of raiding (late P1 on Madness at 5%, kill shortly into 10%). We later resumed 25s near the end of March. Since then we've killed 8/8 Heroic in that size too (16 total pulls on Spine with 14 new players). This is what we need:
- All classes are always welcome to apply, but I recommend being better than people here if we look filled at all. If that's the case we'll never decline you.
- Clothies. We have a complete lack of clothies right now, from Mages leaving (either now or soon), to people rerolling to people getting ultrascrewed by work. We need to fix that in some way.
- Possibly an Elemental Shaman. Ours wants to heal really badly and I'm not going to force her into being Ele given how good of a healer she actually happens to be.
- A Hunter. The type that gets around the fact that they need utility to be good and that Hunters don't have any.
- A tank. If you're the type of person who can replace me in the raid, please for the love of god apply. Not that I don't want to raid, but it means I could play something else to fix up the balance if you can fit these shoes. They're pretty big.
- A healer. Pretty much any class can fit our needs right now. Be the type that actually remembers when to hit their raid CDs and actually hits them on time. If I have to tell you to use a raid CD, we better be blind pulling a boss.
- Tentative dedicated players willing to reroll Monk who can hit 90 within a couple days.

If you have friends and you don't want to split off of them, talk to them and see if they're interested in coming along with you, we'd love to keep friendships rolling (and hopefully expand them) as long as you can fit some of our needs.

As for formalities, we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 CST and run loot council. Our raid is ran by 2 former US 20 players with experience that spans from Vanilla all the way to Firelands.

How to contact : Talk to me ingame, or ask someone to page me on vent if I'm not on. Will look and consider any offer made. Additionally talk to Sleight.

www.theafflictedguild.org
Edited by Arinya on 6/4/2012 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You should all faction xfer to Alliance, so much easier to recruit and gear up when everyone on the server is on the same faction. If you notice, all the top US guilds are on servers that are completely dominated by one faction or the other.

Unfortunately, I have no desire to go Horde on this server, or I might put in an app.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You should all faction xfer to Alliance, so much easier to recruit and gear up when everyone on the server is on the same faction. If you notice, all the top US guilds are on servers that are completely dominated by one faction or the other.

Unfortunately, I have no desire to go Horde on this server, or I might put in an app.

Some of us want to do it, I know that as a fact. Originally I had [H?] in the title of this thread, but I'm not sure it boils well with everyone. The point still stands tho, that we will look and consider any offer made. If we can get a lot of players and have a very stable roster by going Alliance, it becomes a very, very attractive option.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/02/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Arinya
- Holy Paladin (already have 2 but one of them has like 5 geared toons so I'm putting this up here for him)

Silly Asz and his alts :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
- Holy Paladin (already have 2 but one of them has like 5 geared toons so I'm putting this up here for him)

Bring Tantrap or Bustylusty over already!
Edited by Arinya on 3/2/2012 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
TA Alliance? I've read in the Bible about it...towards The End.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Atheist for life, not too sure what that means.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/02/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Arinya

Bring Tantrap or Bustylusty over already!

Busty never went anywhere gawd!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
03/03/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Arinya
Atheist for life, not too sure what that means.

I didnt really read the bible. but I assume the end of the world is at the end of the bible.

where else would you add the end of the world? right?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter

We went from being 1/8 Heroic to clearing 10man altogether in about 30 hours of raiding total.

Someone can't add up durations on their own posted WoL. Plus at least one nights its possible to confirm you kept the logs private. Obtained Signet of Grasping Mouths 3 days ago (27-2). Also, 5% nurf that went live Jan 31? http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2656-Dragon-Soul-Difficulty-Changes-Impact-Blue-Tweets-Comics-MMO-Report

Someone should be hired by Fox News.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Someone seems a tad mad.

E- Sinari isn't correct on the hours, it is 46 hours of raiding, not 30.
Edited by Telepathy on 3/3/2012 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
We raided 11 nights total, at around 3 1/2 hours a night (~7:30 start till 11 CST), give or take that we called early or tiny bit late (i.e. the usual stuff that happens all the time, even to you), that's 38 1/2 hours.

The night where I got signet Sleight relogged after whatever boss we did 3rd and forgot to pull up logs, but there's the beginning and the end of that raid so you can sum that up as "we did raid inbetween"

e: You know you're bored when you actually look up WoL for this crap. 37 hours total from Feb 2nd (first raid with this raiding entity) to Feb 29th (8/8H). Counting the hourish I mentioned above.

And to be honest I'm not sure why you're putting us in the same bucket as that other guild.
Edited by Arinya on 3/3/2012 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Calm yourselves, friends.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Make me >:|
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Updated, we filled a few slots. Still have very high demand for Resto Shaman and Mage!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bringing this back up with fresher needs. Updated 04/10, didn't want to recreate a thread that already existed especially when it's recruitment~
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

I think Asz was trying to recruit this alt when I xferred it over but then again I also don't have an interest in 10m content D:
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

I think Asz was trying to recruit this alt when I xferred it over but then again I also don't have an interest in 10m content D:

We don't do 10s anymore and haven't done them for a month. I don't think we were 10s when Asz talked to you either, but I honestly wouldn't know. Edited the post a tiny bit to make it clearer in light of that statement though.
Edited by Arinya on 4/10/2012 7:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]