Lol at Davidguetta and pally crew

88 Troll Shaman
5 man premade + 4 healers on ally side and you still lose? Feels bad man
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
is it fair to say that if anyone responds to something and claims in their response that they do not care, that they are betraying their obvious concern?
Instead, would it be better to say that we care, but not in a sense that would communicate that we agree with or enjoy what was posted? Can we care in a manner that exposes our abject hatred of the poster?
To care or be concerned is not to like or want the best or godo things for whatever or whomever it happens to be. Concern could perhaps be likened to interest...and perhaps we're simply misassigning it or being unclear/ambiguous regarding what we attach it to. I.e., if jack posts something I believe is asinine, I cannot very well post and then claim that I don't care about what jack posted if it generated enough cocnern in me so as to inspire a response. What I can say is that I am interested in letting jack know that I believe what he posted is of little importance and/or is abo#**!ely idiotic.
At the end of the day I do not care about jack's post because i believe what he has posted is of any worth or value, but I do care about jack knowing that i think his post is worthless.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
PvP be srs bsns bro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)