40v40!!!! Mounts to both sides.

90 Night Elf Rogue
Only Ninjroid and Gundrenb can change the time, lols.
Edit-Spelling =D
Edited by Åçïdïç on 3/3/2012 9:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Per Ninjaroid: Time is moved to Midnight Friday night. Looking forward to seeing the alliance die again, and again. Just like the last 40v40!

^This is a false statement, unless posted by Ninjaroid or Gundrenb the time will not be changed from 9pm server time.

This is not a false statement, he told me today at 3pm that we could change it to midnight.
Edited by Naddi on 3/3/2012 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/03/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Naddi
BTW at that kid acidic or whatever his name is, your now ignored.. 12yr old kids are hugely annoying and a waste of time to read when they are as immature as you are.

I will talk to him again and reconfirm the time. I am hoping that my raid and myself will be able to participate, it was alot of fun last 40v40 with the Horseman and other awesome hordies owning the field!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Yeah im really immature.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
How will both the mounts be distributed among 40 people?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Really looking forward to this no matter the time/day!

And I mean this:
03/03/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Vydia
I will be giving 1k to any horde members that manage to beat me in overall DPS.

I'll double the gold if it's one of my Vixens that beats me <3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
the time is set 9 pm server
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
mount will be passed out on horde on rolls the gold is still up for grabs thinkin 4 rolls 5gs apeice but not set in stone
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Really looking forward to this no matter the time/day!

And I mean this:
I will be giving 1k to any horde members that manage to beat me in overall DPS.

I'll double the gold if it's one of my Vixens that beats me <3

I will triple the gold if you find me a Vixen that is humble
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Why not have a fight in Haala? That way everyone gets mounts...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Woooooot. I'll make sure to turn up here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Since our raid can't make it, can I encourage someone to take screenshots for our Ysondre group please :) Hopefully Deis can make it and take some!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/152390074788215/#!/groups/226929590710799/
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
03/04/2012 10:59 PMPosted by Holyplume
Hope to see everyone there. I for one will be in attendance and ready to win Vydia's bet :) Everyone, make sure to keep Ninjroid on focus :) He's sneaky

If u beat vydia in dmg, that'd be downright sad. Lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
03/04/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Cbredbeard
Why not have a fight in Haala? That way everyone gets mounts...
Wrong. The side that is controling halaa would get the tokens so it technically wouldn't benefit anyone except the leading side. Along with the fact that you have annoying low level high stam gaurds that get in the way and a mini fight zone that you have to fight on to even get credit. Not to mention the side that has the tokens gets a very easy run back where the side that doesn't gets the extremely long run back.

Fight wise that would be a unfair advantage.
Edited by Darkgamí on 3/7/2012 4:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I'm gonna have serious wife aggro that night as well as traffic problems. I'll have to let you know, Gundrenb.
Reply Quote
I have the mats for the Vials of the Sand, so if anyone knows a Horde and Alliance crafter of these beasts, please let me know. I will tip 2000 gold each for their services. Thanks.

In response to Brycen's question as to how the mounts will be distributed to each side, the Horde determination will be up to Gundrenb, but I will have folks roll for it.

For the winning side, the 20,000 gold will be up to the winning-side raid leader. As we will likely win :), I guess I'd just do 4 /rolls, for 5000 gold each.
Edited by Ninjroid on 3/11/2012 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We have rescheduled our raid so our 10 guildies that are in that core can particpate :) I dont care about the mount or the gold, the Event itself is reward enough for me!

Looking forward to watching the last of alliance run away again while we stomp on the bones of those we have demolished!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'M NOT GOING TO COME BECAUSE I WASN'T LISTED AS A PvP HERO... QQ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]