DPS choice?

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm trying to decide on what ot make, Warlock, warrior or druid?

Its going to be questing/dugeoning.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I don't mind either ranged or melee.

I was just wondering what people consider funner
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Warriors and druids are both pretty versatile, but I think warlocks are more fun.
For DPS warlocks are a bit above druids and warriors in PvE scenarios atm too.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I love my Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Warlock. :3

We melt faces with the surging force of will power that dominates demons to do our bidding...

Reply Quote
Warrior! Bladestorm ftw.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I personally enjoy being a feral cat Druid

It takes a little time to get the hang of it tho. It's not hard but you have a lot of things to think about. You have to make decisions in a fraction of second.
You have to keep an eye on the debuffs and the durations of your DoT on your target at all time. Druids also have a very strong AoE.

If you read the cat DPS thread on the druid forum you will learn a lot and will be able to maximize your DPS.
If you do everything right, you will hit insane DPS
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Warrior by far.

They are, hands down, the strongest questing class because of Victory Rush, and if you go B&T spec Arms in dungeons, they just put out stupid amounts of damage while leveling.

The damage at level cap is even more outrageous.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Purely for questing/dungeoning as you said? I would say Druid. Whole ton of room to change your play on a whim should you decide to tank stuff for awhile, meowdps stuff for awhile or oomkin. Versatility is fun, and when you're doing that kind of stuff you can take advantage of it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]