Server Economy Question

85 Goblin Mage
Is it avg or low?
Edited by Drzzden on 3/4/2012 11:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yes
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We recently had a priest transfer here from another server to join Advent and he commented on how much.. bigger, I believe he said, our economy was from his old server. His old server was Tichondrius. Not sure if that helps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Make a level 1 and peek into AH. I came from Tich (high pop) to BL(Medium/low depending on time) Supply and demand are everything to an economy so depending on where you are coming from this economy will be different. Yes I felt this server was high on mats but very low on crafted stuff.......not really much to say about it. If you are trying to sell mounts, novelty items, or rare !@#$ good luck getting what you think you deserve. Alliance seems kinda broke buts its just my opinion. I have a Horde toon as well and the AH seems as typical as Horde gets.

Only took a couple weeks to change my game plan in the AH.
Good luck!
Edited by Bayda on 3/5/2012 2:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It really depends on the professions that you are utalizing and the amount of time you invest in the AH, I pull in average of about 6-10K per day utalizing

Enchanting/Jewel Crafting/Herbalism/Leather Working/Skinning and what addons that your using to post/check and re post your auctions with.

The right set of tools will allow you to make "X" profit on any server X being the time and effort invested in it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]