85 Orc Hunter
i only have like 85 mounts...

*hides in a corner*
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I'm on 188 can i hide in the corner with you ? lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I am only at like 115, share some TCG mounts please. Also too lazy to farm old raids mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I have 100 and something but i only use my flappy dead horse
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
09/14/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Unkqt
flappy dead horse
May i ask what is that ? lol
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
09/14/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Lethalock
flappy dead horse
May i ask what is that ? lol

I'm guessing he's talking about Invincible which is such a dumb name, I mean you can see it so it clearly isn't invincible!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Ohhhhh i call that one the dirty sparkle pony (sparkle pony being the celestial steed)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have 18 mounts o.o
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
09/14/2012 04:09 AMPosted by Lethalock
I'm on 188 can i hide in the corner with you ? lol

No, because you have 103 moar mounts :(
Reply Quote
88 Troll Mage
In before possible thread deletion.

I have my old ZG raptor and that's all I need. Well maybe if it had wings...
Though I must admit, I'm somewhat annoyed they didn't remove the twilight/black drakes, ulduar drakes and ICC drakes after content had finished like what they did with the Naxx drakes.

The reason I still ride around on my Black Proto Drake when flying, and original Bear Mount when riding.

/exclusive club
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Someone else took the time to make this list so i thought i'd put it here for any mount collectors on Nagrand that are maybe a little unsure about what reps to go after first.

The Thundering August Cloud Serpent from the August Celestials will probably take a while, since you only working on AC rep after Golden Lotus, AND you need exalted Order of Cloud Serpents to ride it >< 3,000g, or 2,400g after Guild+Exalted discount.

Speaking of Golden Lotus, the quest chain gets you a fair bit of rep and there are a few dailies. 3 crane mounts @ 3k a pop / 2.4k discount.

The other 3 cloud serpent mounts are from OotCS exalted. One you get for free, and the other 2 you buy iirc. These dailies aren't too long. They have an extra daily for cook/archaeology/fishing/first aid, so make sure you have those trained up. 3k or 2.4 with discounts each.

Lorewalkers disc/cloud will be long, there aren't as many dailies with this one. Its a cheapie 500g mount though.

5 water striders @ 5k a pop (4k after discount) for Anglers, these seem to be a slower rep grind through dailies too ><

Shado-pan should be decently quick, some quests and decent dailies, 3x 3k (2.4k) tigers.

Tillers get you 3 goats at 500g, 1500g and 3k. There are a few dailies so it should be one of the quicker ones.

10k (8k) for the exalted Klaxxi scorpion

Then theres the 120 (108k) yak and 2x 3k (2700g) yaks at any point when you reach Kun Lai Summit.

Then on top of that there is the JC crafted BOE panthers and engineering rockets which are also BOE, the panthers look to have 20k worth of vendor mats with a few bits and pieces added so maybe 30k total pet mount however the two rockets have 60k worth of vendor mats + some other bits and pieces so maybe 70k each.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]