You know what?

80 Tauren Hunter
I enjoy this server. Sure there are not many people on it and our auction house is a little lack luster. But the people I met are what make the game, genuinely helpful and kind people. I don't feel ashamed to ask questions because everyone seems like a small family. At least those I have met, and those I have yet to meet, I hope I do one day. Just saying thank you to everyone who is still on this server.
Edited by Nezerath on 3/8/2012 9:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
:D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Do you have trade chat hidden too, then?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm still on this server on my alts, but not my main and a few important alts.

I miss the trade chat though. I've read many, but Kalecgos seems to be the only one that no one really cares what you say in and won't report you :(
I got reported for [A - link funny spell] in trade one day on Tura, damn carebears.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/11/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Popahot
Do you have trade chat hidden too, then?

What are you talking about?! People in ally trade are super helpful and insightful!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hovah's biggest douche and does not provide anything insightful to trade. He has single handedly ruined horde side trade chat.

I propose everyone send him in-game hatemail. It will not amend the atrocities he's committed, or the countless feelers he has crushed, but it will annoy the everliving !@#$ out of him.

Also, I <3 this server too. Only server where prostitutes are legal in The Drag. Like rollin down Washington St. with a bag of %^-*!@# and a knot full of benjies w/ no worry of the one-time rollin hard on the man. The racial discrimination against dark skinned orcs on other servers is wack, yo. Naww mean.

~Big T
Edited by Tauntworth on 3/12/2012 3:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]