Farewell until i return.

85 Tauren Druid
Yo, this is mav sayin farewell sentinels and wow altogether until i get my life on track. I canceled my subscription and am goin for gold on rebooting my life. Goin on a reboot juice diet and doin p90x along with a new lifestyle of wow not bein my lifestyle. Once i return i'll definitely show u pics of my new bod thats epicly sexier than it is now. No im not talkin a shiny purple epic in wow im talkin shiny abs and muscles not available from any boss except the boss called the gym! When i return i'll be stronger faster and healthier than ever with a new sense of pride from my new found life. < just got outta psyche ward and I've decided to change my life "also i might have a gf that i met in the psyche ward". Well GL/HF sentinels dont forget the big ole luvable bear cuz i'll be back. /wave
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Farewell stranger. Don't get caught flagged IRL; trust me, things won't work out.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
wtf
Reply Quote
03/05/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Raìnbowdash
goodbye yogi bear, your 5500 resil and 280k health will be missed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L83csLRn-E&feature=related
Reply Quote
Seriously though I wish you nothing but the best as you try to get your life back together. Seeya' when you're back and stronger than ever
Reply Quote
31 Draenei Shaman
03/05/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Sinlinara
Farewell stranger. Don't get caught flagged IRL; trust me, things won't work out.

What a creepy thing to say...my gosh.

Mavelena, I don't know you, but I wish you all the best as you forge on ahead in your life. Take great care of yourself!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
See ya dude, and best of luck!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Ty all for your support i've already started to become stronger faster better than before. Everyone i know irl is saying i look alot better already. Anyways yah when i get back "which may be in only 90 days". I'll 4sho show u my new bod and i'll take a before pic of me "because i want people to see how easy and fast it is to change your life". Seriously though when i started getting fat i said to myself "you know what ima get really fat and lose all the weight" just to be a example of what someone can do to change there lives with effort,persistance,determination,willpower, and the good ole power of living active/social/healthy. Well this is my last post for now until i return /salute "swingy you were a great opponent".
Reply Quote
take roids get buff broooooflex
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Mavelena, gosh I remember you! We defended Orgrimmar together! (On my 85 Death Knight XD) You were also the one with the brilliant idea of Horde and Alliance meeting in an agreeable zone and duking it out for the lols, yes? We talked for about an hour and in that time I had decided you'd become a friend. XD

Best of luck buffing up broski! May you return to our ranks soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]