[A]Inglourious Allies 2/13H ToT (10)

90 Draenei Shaman
Inglourious Allies is a level 25 guild witth 1 10 man raid team. We are comprised of a core of long time gamer friends and we value HONESTY RESPECT/COURTESY and GOOD GAME PLAY. We are known as a friendly and honest guild.

Raiders are expected to be fully gemmed, enchanted and in a valid PvE spec. Feasts, flasks and guild repairs are provided to all RAIDERS in the guild.

Our 10 man raid team and its needs:

Raid#1 2/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder
Tuesday 8:30 PM to 11 PM
Thursday 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM
Sunday 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM

1 Full-time Ranged dps
Druid Boomkin (with healing Offspec) or
Mage

Any back up raiders or exceptional candidates are free to apply as well

Requirements
Minimum 505 7/12 T15 experience
95% + attendance or please do not waste our time
Valid PvE spec

Contact: Mysteryium/Tutelin/Diavoli/Chaosbull in game please

Casual players are also welcome in Inglourious Allies as we regularly run Transmog runs and do older content.
Edited by Mysteryium on 6/3/2013 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Raid2 /flex
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Updated needs
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Level 25 now!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
updated
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Needs updated
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Elemental Shaman LF PvE guild, willing to start from scratch and work my way up. im dedicated to progressing as a guild and have downed and done 8/8 DS! still need some more upgrades such as trinkets and 1 ring... willing to also xffer off Altar of Storms and xffer here!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Still looking for an Offtank for Raid#2. Perfect place for alts looking to go 1/8 H DS and 8/8 in 3 hours or less.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Always looking for exceptional players who want a short but progression oriented raid schedule.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Definitely interested. I run with a pug that does 1/8H and 8/8 normals on thursday, but Tuesday also works for me. I'm looking to xfer to this server to play with a friend..and this guild seems awesome. Let me know! I'm 390 ilvl tank, 388 DPS (Dbl souldrinker ;D)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for the interest. We literally filled that spot last night. Sorry and good luck on your search :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Two
I'm interesting in joining as either the Tuesday or Wednesday raid, whichever one I'd fit better in. I've done 8/8 LFR but can never find a pug for normal mode and I'm tired of trying to pug it. Plus I'm looking for a guild with people and friends to run dungeons with and get achievements with too.

Currently specced and reforged for demo, but I can also play affliction. My ilvl is 380 right now, higher after lockouts reset and I can earn more VP to buy another piece.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'd be better of just puggin.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Always looking for exceptional players.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Always looking for back up raiders. With the end of xpac blues spots open up quick.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm in your guild.... and still looking for a group... XD
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Can you use a warlock?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]