The Wow Factor is coming to town!

90 Human Priest
Recently covered by PC Gamer Magazine and endorsed by Blizzard via their Twitter handle @Warcraft, The WoW Factor show is coming to town!

WoW Factor judges Keelhaul of Disenchanting Azeroth (deazeroth.com) and Neolani and Ironyca of WoWRoleplayGear (wowroleplaygear.com) are en route so get your finest transmogs prepared! Time to see who's going to rise out of the crowd here on Scarlet Crusade and ride the social media wave!

We've got a big prize package on the line for HORDE players courtesy of WoW Marketeer (realm local entrepreneur Arida and @wowmarketeer on Twitter) of over 200,000g:

http://deazeroth.blogspot.com/2012/03/wow-factor-scarlet-crusade-receives.html

Judging criteria for the WoW Factor show is best understood by listening to the judges, themselves, critique a recent show on Earthen Ring:

http://deazeroth.blogspot.com/2012/02/wow-factor-hits-earthen-ring-alliance.html

We'll keep checking this forum post, but you may also refer direct questions to us on Twitter and refer to our sites for transmogrification resources to fuel your looks. You've got a few weeks to prepare, so get grinding!

Keelhaul: @DEazeroth (www.deazeroth.com - hub for the WoW Factor)
Noelani & Ironyca: @wowroleplaygear (www.wowroleplaygear.com)

Dates, times and further details will be provided shortly.

See you soon,
Keelhaul & The WoW Factor team!
Edited by Keelhaul on 3/6/2012 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
These are so cool! I can't wait to see one come to this server! <3 EXCITED!
Reply Quote
67 Troll Druid
This sounds like a lot of fun! I've already spread the word among my guild (humble though it may be).

I was wondering though, if multiple entries are possible? And if so, can it be across multiple characters? Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
03/09/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Lobstrosity
I was wondering though, if multiple entries are possible? And if so, can it be across multiple characters?

Generally the way we've tackled this one is you're free to submit multiple characters, but not multiple outfits on a single player. But you also need to be sly if logging in/out of multiple characters because we may mark you as a potential front runner for say, a 10,000g award. But if you're not there when we go to give it because you're logged into another toon, there's no way we'll know (nor do we wish to track it) so you could end up losing big.

So generally our recommendation is to only submit multiple characters if you have multiple accounts and can therefore keep them all online at the same time. Judging for the full duration of the contest can take up to minimum one hour to get through each stage and all of the outfits, so the more patient you are the better your chances of scoring a huge payoff. :)

Stay tuned, we're moving to Arthas next week, then Lightbringer the following, then on to Scarlet Crusade! We'll be jazzing up buzz on this here very soon.

-Keel
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Also meet the WoW Factor classifieds thread on our new forums, where you can post "LF" or "WTS" very niche, hard to find BoEs that players are seeking cross-realm:

www.deazeroth.forumotion.com
Edited by Keelhaul on 3/13/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Update! Noelani and Ironyca of WoW Roleplay Gear and I as well have competing conflicts over the next couple of weekends so we're going to have to push out the WoW Factor visit here to Scarlet Crusade until the weekend of April 14th! But we've got it on the calendar, and gold in our bags!

The 100,000g show is just around the corner! Get your looks farmed up!

-Keel
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Paladin
How are enteries handled? I'd really like to not miss the show. I have a duo I'd like to enter that would both be online at the same time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Show details are up! Join us this Saturday at 9pm Eastern Standard Time! Rules and breakdown for the event can be found at the following link:

http://deazeroth.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-search-of-wow-factor-scarlet-crusade.html

See you Saturday!

-Keelhaul, Noelani, Ironyca and Elvine
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Woo hoo! Get your Transmog outfits ready! Make sure you read all the rules before hand so you aren't disqualified!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
So we fashionable members of the Alliance are left out in the cold?

I feel terribly slighted.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Sorry pen, We don't have that much gold alliance side to put up for it.....if you had a gold sponsor for an event alliance side I bet you anything they'd do one for SC alliance too!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I'd put in some for it, if any other Alliance want to throw some in.

I REFUSE TO PUT AS MUCH MONEY DOWN AS I DID FOR THE SCAVENGER HUNT. How else will I pay for 525 Professions on all my alts.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Grrr. 9pm is when I have to leave for work. *sob*

Have fun! This sounds awesome!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Remember it's 9pm EST, which is 8pm servertime!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
1080p Live stream with judges commentary will be available at www.twitch.tv/elvinemod

Looking forward to see what Scarlet Crusade has to bring to the competition for the WoWFactor!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
For those that missed the show, check the video recording here....
http://www.twitch.tv/elvinemod/b/315031006

Great show and turn out! Thanks for having us!

Once again, thanks to Arida for the generous sponsorship of the 200,000g!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Thanks for letting me see all the event! =) That was truly fun! Glad i made some friend over there! =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Had a lot of fun tonight! Thank you to Astheria & Arida for sponsoring this and Keelhaul, Noelani, and Ironyca for coming to our server! ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I had a lot of fun being a part of this event. Congratulations to all the winners, the prize sponsors, and to the judge panel for making the trip out to us here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]