Lil' Tarecgosa

100 Gnome Warrior
There's only 5 pets that I don't yet have, and since one of them requires winning the lottery (literally, no way I'm buying Murky on eBay unless I hit the lottery), there's only 4 pets that I could potentially get in the game.

As much as I may dislike asking this, are there any guilds out there that have the legendary staff that would let me join with an alt to grind out rep so I can get this pet?

Horde or Alliance doesn't matter.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We don't have it yet, but we will in 3 weeks (61 siphons to go).

If you can't find someone who already has it willing to let you join, we'd be happy to let you get it from us in 3 weeks :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Cool beans, thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
You can hang out in Anathema if you want. Would it be possible for said alt to be either athe gnome warrior or a worgen mage? We want to stay classy.

I'm on around 9, but you can ping anyone on and let them know Cinn said to invite you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
More than welcome to join Raids Naked as well. Hit me up in-game if interested. :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
You can hang out in Anathema if you want. Would it be possible for said alt to be either athe gnome warrior or a worgen mage? We want to stay classy.

I'm on around 9, but you can ping anyone on and let them know Cinn said to invite you.

I'd prefer to stay in Unbound with this toon, since it's technically my main... though I haven't played much in cata since I fins archeology to be soul crushing.

I'll pop into the game and we can talk.

03/07/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Faeth
More than welcome to join Raids Naked as well. Hit me up in-game if interested. :)

Just want to say, you guys are all awesome for offering to help.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
201 pets... Damn son, you are well prepared for the MoP pokemon ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
If you want to throw an alt in LO, I can arrange that for you easily. Send me an in-game mail/whisper.

Edit: if someone else has not hooked you up yet.
Edited by Gnomebasher on 3/11/2012 12:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I know where you can get the prairie dog whistle.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
03/10/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Mulberry
201 pets... Damn son, you are well prepared for the MoP pokemon ;)

Up to 202. 8) I managed to get a second DMF pet this round. Just the Balloon left from that now, but the balloon is bugged so it won't show up in the armory. 8( Which means 202 is as high as I go til I get exalted, find the claw, or D3 comes out.

But yeah, MoP will be nice, since my alts (on this account at least) should all jump up an average of 84 pets. I haven't put as much time/effort into the second account, so I don't (quite) have the celestial dragon on that one yet on there (only one toon at 147 pets on that acct).

03/11/2012 12:23 AMPosted by Gnomebasher
Edit: if someone else has not hooked you up yet.

I took Cinnabon up on her offer, and my lock alt is currently 6 levels higher than when I started and Friendly with the guild. ;) Although I didn't quite manage to hit the rep cap this week.

Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
I'd just like to give a big public thank you to Cinnabon and Anathema. 8)
The 10 weeks of rep grind are over, and I just got #205 Lil' Tarecgosa.

Yay!

And yes, it is 205... the armory doesn't list the DMF balloon for some reason, but I promise, I have it. ;)

Now it's a week or so for D3 and back to !&$%*#@^$*$@#%$#%$#@%# archeology to see if I can get the claw.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
congratz tigg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]