401 ilvl Moonkin LF a 8/8+ H Guild

41 Orc Shaman
So this is a long shot but I am going to try and find the perfect guild for me. I am looking for a high end raiding guild that wants to be 1 of the best. The catch is it needs to be a super late night raiding guild. Maybe one that starts around 130 AM EST or later. Mon- Thursday and maybe sunday. I play this game to raid and I like to do it well.

Looking to raid 20+ hours or something like that.

So I am a 401 ilvl legendary moonkin that is 6/8 heroic.

Will go horde or ally, 10 or 25 man. I do however prefer 10 man horde and on a good server.

I am ready to do whatever I have t do to be 1 of the better wow player. I just dont want to do it during my life so it has to be late, which is fine since I stay up late anyways.

I like to go back for a past tier for bis also I am interested in RBGS and alt runs.

Okay so just leave your copy and paste and a way to get back to you. Thanks and I hope some of you guys are what I am looking for. I can explain more and if you want and I will do vent interviews. Best way for me to get back to you would be realID or E-mail.

Please not the time difference and the time of your server.
Edited by Xamane on 3/13/2012 12:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
hey we are looking for new ppl our guild stoped raiding 8 weeks ago or so but are starting back up we are 1/8hm from then but have 8/8 exp in the guild

raid night will be wed thurs sunday 7:30 till 11pm

http://bydesign.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
41 Orc Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ultimate is a 6/8HM 25m Raiding Guild on Alliance Frostmourne. We're a GMT+8 raiding guild which raids 930pm-1230am GMT+8 Wed/Thurs/Mon ( 1230am-330am midnight Server Time ). Kindly apply at http://wow-ultimate.guildomatic.com
Reply Quote
41 Orc Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
41 Orc Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
How late are you willing to start raids?

Our raid times are currently 1.30am-5.30am EST, but will change in a few weeks to 3.30am-7.30am EST to allow for NZ dst ending and U.S starting.

Realid: razthespaz187@gmail.com
Reply Quote
41 Orc Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Rogue
<bestfriends> 8/8hm is recruiting for a 2nd core group for focused HM progression 3/8HM so far in our first 2 nights. Need 1 Range (Boomkin) & 1 Heals (Resto Shaman). Pst for info and apply online @ www.bestfriendsguild.enjin.com

All other feel free to apply also! as spots can be challenged for better players.

Real Id: farnzy26@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
SOS
Heya,

Core spot 6/8hm 8pm-12 - wed thur sun mon - www.soswow.org

:) (cut it short so less spam) I can do a vent interview - but im not putting my real ID on a public forum, so come have-a-chat and we can swap info there.

Come talk soon
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hey Xamane :)

Serenity is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that raids at 4am EST (1am PST, 7pm AEST) on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays (2-4 days varies on a weekly basis and depends on which team you're in).

We currently have 2 teams (5/8H and 2/8H). We're currently running short on ranged dps which is the main reason we havent got 6/8H yet.

You can contact me on realid (funkylikamonkey@yahoo.com.au) or mail this toon on proudmoore if you want to have a chat.

Our website: http://serenityproudmoore.guildzilla.com/

Look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]