The WoW Factor, Friday March 16th

85 Human Rogue
I'm going to come on my rogue just so that you can see how cute I look.

Nicetrylol #1 horde qt.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
AM
Dear alliance. Please put the retards spamming in trade in their place. Giving extra adoration for kill shots of proloserus, furyoffail, and the other idiot.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
AM
Actually since proloserus is spamming me in game. I think I might put a bounty on his head....
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I'm already there qts, waiting for you all.
Reply Quote
73 Night Elf Warrior
So 9pm hit and so did a raid of Horde in the Keep. We need to move this to Shat.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Horde has a good time, if you don't count the severe lag we caused.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Noelani and Ironyca are there, I'm the one running late and I've got the golds. Sorry, will be online in 5. If we must move to Shatt we can.

Keel
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Update: Sorry folks, my six month old son has required extra time from me this evening, which is why I've been delayed. Many, many apologies. Hoping to be online by 10pm at this point. Stay tuned.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
03/16/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Keelhaul
Update: Sorry folks, my six month old son has required extra time from me this evening, which is why I've been delayed. Many, many apologies. Hoping to be online by 10pm at this point. Stay tuned.

Well u missed out on the 300+ horde that showed up :P we killed the king and left
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Thank you Keelhaul et al.!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks y'all it was a blast!
Top 10 woowoo
^,~
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Poor Muxx. He just wants to get closer to the action. :(

Yeah, if 2/3s of the whole didn't leave after the king died we could have sat in the keep the entire night.

All of that aoe u guys were doing was maybe doing 200dmg to each of us, but the lag was to great. I think we had about 5-7 full raids wasn't sure it all just got thrown together and it still took us about 20 minutes to Kill Varian, on top of that the 8-11fps we all were getting didn't help out. Lol I'll see what i can do with the video i did record and upload something tomorrow.
Reply Quote
73 Night Elf Warrior
I had an awsome time and even made a new friend Ivra :) won 3k. Oh Are you going to hold any on Horde side on Arthas? My Hunter really wants to do this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thanks y'all for being patient with the late start, totally my fault. Saw some really nice looks tonight and we got them all slotted into the WoW Factor books! Stay tuned for some content covering the event from www.wowroleplaygear.com and from Disenchanting Azeroth as well. A livestream was provided by twitch.tv/elvinemod and you can see all the crazy PvP action that preceded the show! Show begins at about 50:00 and you can hear the judges' commentary.

PLEASE submit your video links and picks as well, we'd LOVE to see them! If you can't post them here, the WoW Factor forums can take them as well over at www.deazeroth.com where I'll open up a new thread for Arthas this evening.

-Keel
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
So who all where the winners? I kept dcing so missed most of what was happening :( 20k latency makes me a saaaad panda
Reply Quote
73 Night Elf Warrior
03/16/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Wenll
So who all where the winners? I kept dcing so missed most of what was happening :( 20k latency makes me a saaaad panda

I want to say they talked about you, I liked your transmog. Sorry you lagged so bad :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]