<Regen> selling Heroic FL + DS Loot

90 Night Elf Death Knight
<Regen> is now selling Heroic T12 and T13 loot/achievements. This is our official thread and it will be updated regularly as prices change.

Here are the details on the packages currently have available.

Dragonsoul

The Complete Dragonsoul Experience (150k) includes:
8/8 Heroic Dragonsoul
The Life-Binder's Handmaiden
The "Savior of Azeroth" title
Any piece of BoP gear not needed by our raiders

The Savior of Azeroth (100k) includes:
Any available 416 loot not needed by our raiders

Pureblood Firehawks

Are available once again! Contact Samwish in game for details.

Looking for something you didn't see? Contact Lemistio and we'll work something out.

--------------------

Our group has a long history of selling in game items. From Ulduar Drakes to ZA Bears we've always delivered reliable and timely results. While we have only had 1 mishap with an achievement in all of our runs; accidents do happen. If for whatever reason WE (no server issues, transfer issues, etc) fail to deliver, you will be immediately rescheduled for the next lockout and have a 20% price reduction.

A few things you should know:

1) All payment involving any kind of achievement or cross realm sale is required up front. No exceptions. For individuals already on Magtheridon all gear/mount sales will be a master looted then traded transaction. If you are concerned about how this works cross server I'm more then happy to explain it to you in person.

2) Obviously gold is the preferred medium of payment. We will however accept compensation in other forms. See the Cross Realm Item Payment value chart below.

3) These runs are designed to be 100% carries. If you're knowledgeable about the boss fight and would like join in that is fine so long as do not hinder the encounter. Otherwise we will most likely ask that you go die in a corner.

4) In the past we've had wait lists as long as 3-4 weeks. Once we agree upon a date of transaction we expect you to be available. If an emergency arises and we need to reschedule our run, please give us enough notice so we can find another buyer for that week.

5) The best way to book a run is to contact me via in game mail or Real-ID (gpriznar@gmail.com). All questions and concerns can be directed to Lemistio.
Edited by Lemistio on 8/10/2012 11:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This looks familiar

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4138436925
Reply Quote
That was the basis for it. Thanks for playing detective!
Reply Quote
03/08/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Lemistio
That was the basis for it. Thanks for playing detective!

Detective Big at your service
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Can I buy a run on my druid expect without having to pay? kthxbai
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
only if you guys carry my warrior!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm okay with that exchange.
Reply Quote
Bump need some buyers
Reply Quote
Couple weeks booked up. Get on the list now!
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
How much would it take for you to carry a fresh 85 to a heroic DW sword/mace/axe, or to a heroic Cunning?

Edit, I just want to DE the Cunning and post the video to make people cry.
Edited by Fluttershý on 3/27/2012 1:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
The Savior of Azeroth (200k) includes:
Available 416 loot for an additional (50k/per)

This is the minimum you'd be looking at for Heroic Madness weapons.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
The Savior of Azeroth (200k) includes:

This is the minimum you'd be looking at for Heroic Madness weapons.
Oh that I know, but saying if it takes more than 1 run to get is what I'm asking.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock

Edit, I just want to DE the Cunning and post the video to make people cry.

You monster.
Reply Quote
I feel like it's pretty well explained but I seem to constantly get asked this, so I'll try putting it in other words.

Basically when you buy a package from us you are purchasing a single run.

For example:

The Destroyers End (400k) includes:

This package is a 1 time shot at Heroic Deathwing. You receive the title and the mount for 400k. IF a 416 weapon drops that is not needed by our raiders you have the option to purchase it for an additional 50k.

This package does not entitle you to a weekly clear of Heroic Deathwing until your desired 416 weapon drops.

If you are interested in another shot at Heroic Deathwing weapons and you already have the Savior of Azeroth title (purchased from us) we MAY offer to bring you so long as we do not have a more profitable sale that week. The price would remain 50k/weapon not needed by our raiders.

I hope this clears thing up a bit.

----------------

Some more FAQs

1) We are not currently selling ANY trinkets from Heroic Dragonsoul. We've had terrible luck and still need quite a few for our main raiders. We will be selling them at some point in the future.

2) In regards to loot that has a chance to drop off multiple bosses. I'll be putting up a new package for the rings/trinkets when they become available. This package will include a flat rate PER BOSS regardless of if your desired item drops.

3) I get a lot of individuals who feel as if they shouldn't have to pay for Savior of Azeroth in order to receive Deathwing weapons b/c PvE is a joke and they would never wear the stupid title anyway.

Here is my general feeling on that statement: Tough !@#$, start your own guild, clear 8/8H, earn all the gear you want.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hello <Regen>! Good luck in MoP!
Reply Quote
Most tier is available with the exception of helms.

Dodge and Str trinket off spine are now available.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Most tier is available with the exception of helms.

Dodge and Str trinket off spine are now available.

Give give give!
Reply Quote
Trinkets currently available:

Indomitable Pride 100k
Eye of Unmaking 150k
Resolve of Undying 150k

We only need 1 more Heroic Vial and then we can start selling. Reserve your spot now!
Reply Quote
Legenday Daggers available for purchase starting next week.

Send me an in game mail for details.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]