<Regen> selling Heroic FL + DS Loot

90 Pandaren Warrior

Please continue to bump this for me, I'm too busy making bank on the RMAH.

Honestly, the RMAH has killed d3 for me. As somebody who has logged over 200 hours played, 7000 elite kills, 110000 mob kills and 1100 chests loot without getting a single drop worth over 10million, the RMAH makes it even more difficult for me to improve my gear because half of the gear that would hold the price of the 6stat upgrades for me down are diverted to the RMAH, thereby driving up the price of the top tier of stuff, without thinning out the flood of !@#$ty gear, so the mid to bottom tier gear goes down in value.

My luck is god %^-*ing awful, and in a game that's 95% luck, 5% skill on the AH, 0% skill in-game, it becomes exceptionally frustrating. I was able to make about 100million to get the gear i have now, but all the smart AH-play in the world cannot make up for not getting drops.

The RMAH may overall be good for the game, but it just adds needless frustration to a game that is already endlessly frustrating for me.

RMAH blows and I hate D3 now >.>

I don't raid,

Fun fact!: For such an elitist; back in WOTLK (when I actually raided) you beat my kills by less than 15 days.

So you needed two more weeks to kill current content than I did.. idk if you know this but two weeks is a lot of rankings below.

Just for your fun facts.

sorry....who are you?

The guy laughing at your guild, it's a good one right?

Coolest story ever bro. Let's check with some cool kids to see who cares....oh wait.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Oh so you didn't care you just wanted to comment, I see. I heard... your guild... was good. Is the late shift a good guild? (the answer is no) Glad you like my stories though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
06/18/2012 05:00 AMPosted by Messif
I raided for three hours a week.. You probably raided for double that.. You still suck.

I thought you pledged a life free of trolling...that you've changed your ways into a more mature and reasonable young man?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
06/18/2012 05:00 AMPosted by Messif
I raided for three hours a week.. You probably raided for double that.. You still suck.

Could of raided 12 hours a week and still been as !@#$ as you more than likely are. Content gets harder the long it takes you to kill it right? Wait for it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
06/18/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Clearly
Could of

>mfw i stop reading

ಠ_ಠ
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
here is something to cheer this post up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byNlqUFddeo
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
my friend knows Bangs irl
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/18/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Jsz
my friend knows Bangs irl

oh really gurl get my autograph
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm hoping you are referring to another character of yours, cause if not that's funny.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Sent you an in-game mail about the run tonight.

Hope to be able to reschedule and my apologies for the short-notice. Hope you can get someone else in there in time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Sent you an in-game mail about the run tonight.

Hope to be able to reschedule and my apologies for the short-notice. Hope you can get someone else in there in time.

Got your letter. No problem we'll cya next week!
Reply Quote
Bump always looking for more buyers.
Reply Quote
^ Sold a Heroic Cunning

Come buy stuff
Reply Quote
Need some mount buyers.

2 weeks in a row we got the lolbonus mount on Madness.
Reply Quote
Get your Heroic DS Weapons to lvl with!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]