i....uh....wat?
why u make me think, brah?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Not cool, I just woke up.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
can you determine the order 1-12 that <HeroesAKA> posted their screenshots

Well i would hope that they started with the first one and ended with the last one... so the order is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

other than that i have no idea at the moment
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
23. The screenshot taken of the Worgen was one post ahead of the Clarkoppenheimer screenshot and two posts ahead of the Molten Front shot on the forums.

This is sort of ambiguous, 'ahead' could mean before or after in this context. Clarify?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
For those of you confused on why he's posting this, also see http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4139868633

Makes a little more sense then :D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
03/09/2012 12:21 AMPosted by Smex
23. The screenshot taken of the Worgen was one post ahead of the Clarkoppenheimer screenshot and two posts ahead of the Molten Front shot on the forums.

This is sort of ambiguous, 'ahead' could mean before or after in this context. Clarify?

I don't see this as ambiguous, so I don't think clarification on this compromises fairness. If it helps, you could replace "ahead of" with before. Good luck!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
so say they go throu all the work, what makes you think anyone would trust just off your word that you would pay, i mean anyone could ask for this. hey guys ill pay you 1 million gold if you take a screen shot of me dead
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
He does, I've won several times in the past.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Its a logic problem, not asking for screenshots.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warlock
So, now my head officially hurts, but it was fun trying. Look forward to more puzzles and other tests in the future Boredalt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/09/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Purefire
so say they go throu all the work, what makes you think anyone would trust just off your word that you would pay, i mean anyone could ask for this. hey guys ill pay you 1 million gold if you take a screen shot of me dead

What Arialla said above.

You obviously haven't been on the forums at all during Cataclysm. He's good on his word.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
I'm like a Lannister!! :D This puzzle remains unsolved at this time.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
So this appears to be pretty crucial,

22. Dianathemyscira, who didn't take the shot of the Draenei, wasn’t the player whose BBQ contribution was captured at the Molten Front.

Is this meant to imply that the Draenei is at the Molten Front or not? It could go either way.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
"who didn't take the shot of the Draenei" is bracketed by commas. It has nothing to do with the remainder of the clue. Therefore, Diana didn't take the SS of the Draenei nor did Diana take the SS at the Molten Front. The Draenei may or may not have been at the Molten Front, but this clue doesn't indicate that, either way. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gotta take a crack at this when I get some sleep in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]