Resto Druid looking for HM raiding

85 Night Elf Druid
I am looking at changing servers in search of more raiding opportunities then my old server has to offer. I'm 3/8 HM 10 man that with a good attitude and a desire to do some serious raiding. Please feel free to contact me if you might be interested in giving me a chance in your raid guild.
Edited by Ellamina on 3/8/2012 6:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi Ellamina. Here's a little bit of info about our guild. If you are interested, please fill out an application at our website www.postmortemguild.com Also, if you have any questions usually one of the officers are online and would be more than happy to talk to you.

Post Mortem is an Alliance World of Warcraft guild on the Whisperwind realm. We are a raiding guild focused and dedicated towards progressing through end game content. We work hard and play hard, while striving to maintain a friendly, respectful, and mature atmosphere within our guild and raid teams.

What We Expect:

We expect our raiders to be loyal, respectful, mature, and willing to try new or different strategies, whether it envolves you or not. Attendance is extremely important, especially on a 10 man team, you will be expected to show up on time and as often as possible. For progression content, you must do your own research, and as much as you can. Strategies will be discussed on the forums, and during raid time. Please speak up if you have suggestions or concerns, that is why there are 10 brains on this team. Post Mortem will be pushing heroic modes in patch 4.3, all our raiders will be expected to be prepared for this.

What You Can Expect:

What you can expect from Post Mortem, is a solid group of individuals whom all share a common goal or task. We look for people who are not only loyal, respectful, and mature... but willing to push themselves and also the guild, to be the best that they and it can be. Our leadership is open to all concerns, and expressing these to us, we feel, is extremely important.

Our Current Raid Times Are: (Server Time CST)

Team 1 - WED/THUR | 9pm-12am

We Are Currently Recruiting The Following For An Immediate Raid Spot:

Team 1:

Healer - Druid
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Come check us out. We are entertaining all classes and specs.

We have been raiding together 6+ years. We were once a top 250US guild and are looking to get back into that form. Some of our members have raided in top 50 world guilds. There are no personal attacks in vent but you will get called out and removed if necessary for messing up. We are a really tight group that takes guild life casual, laid back, and raiding serious. We don't want to treat the game like a second job.

We also pvp a little bit and have a 2200 rated RBG team. We are trying to be one of the top in the battlegroup.

Guild: Zero Coordination
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10pm CST
Type: Mature Semi-Hardcore 25 man raiding guild
Realid: jalainewatts@hotmail.com

Please send all inquires to me in game or Realid or contact an officer: Asculapius, Ninjette, Pretend, Esra, Battroll, Tashalynn, Etend, Dropadeuce or Dadeeps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]