Sunday DS 8/8 Alt run 11:00 P.M. server

100 Human Priest
Hello Hellscreamers,

Hosting what I hope will be a weekly event from here on out. Looking for people available and willing to run DS Sunday nights at 11. The majority of the group consists of guild alts, but I am always looking for people who are A) available to raid at this time and B) capable of pulling their own weight on the classes they bring.

I am not looking for people who want to be carried through the raid, and I expect anyone interested to have experience with all normal mode (LFR does not count!) content.

This is meant to be a quick, stress-free, and most importantly FUN way to gear up other toons without the accompanying frustration that Heroic Mode progression can bring. My goal is to have a 2-2.5 hour clear each week.

Loot:

MS > OS.
Patterns: Free roll
Essences: Free roll at end of run.

So, if you have an alt, and want a break from Heroic mode progression, send me an in-game mail. Your "alts" will be treated like mains, and as such, your abilities and knowledge of the encounters (from the perspective of the class you bring) is expected. Cauldrons and Food will be provided.

If this is something that initerests you, please send msg or mail in-game to either Intox or Aequalitas.
Reply Quote
97 Worgen Warrior
Just reiterating tonight's run, although it will start a little later than 11 due to Guild finishing up Madness @ 11:00. Alt run will commence immediately after.

So far 8/10 have confirmed.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
You know I'm down for every week, just have to find a toon to keep going with. Reldor is probably the obvious choice here, but can always do the priest as shadow/disc, or hunter, or even warrior when I get more gear on her.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]