VIAL OF SANDS GIVEAWAY WITH QP 3/15/12

85 Blood Elf Priest
HI GUYS,

ON THURSDAY 3/15/12 ILL BE GIVING AWAY A VIAL OF SANDS. THIS CONTEST WILL BE TWO PARTS

THE FIRST PART WILL CONSIST OF A NUMBER GAME,
AT 10PM SERVER I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW TO START GUESSING NUMBERS, THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO MATCH THE WINNING NUMBERS WILL MOVE TO PHASE 2
IT WILL BE FROM 1-1000 AND I WILL HAVE GUILDIES WITH THE NUMBERS TO HELP WITH THE CONTEST SO IT NOT UNFAIR IN ANY WAY..THIS WILL BE 100% LEGIT AND FAIR, THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYYYYYYYONE ALL U NEED IS A OPEN TOON SLOT IF U DO WIN

UOPN SELECTING THE CORRECT NUMBER YOU WILL BE INVITED TO A RAID GROUP WITH ME, ONCE I HAVE ALL TEN WINNERS WE WILL DECIDE ON NAMES FOR YOUR RACING TOONS, THIS WILL HELP WHEN REINVITING TO THE RAID FOR THE RACE

***NOTE YOU MUST HAVE OPEN TOON SLOT ON YOUR ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO PLAY***
PLEASE PLAN AHEAD AS WE WILL NOT WAIT AROUND FOR YOU TO GET A TOON DELETED ECT.

ONCE WE GET NAMES WE WILL CREATE THEM AND I WILL INVITE YOU TO A NEW RAID GROUP, THIS GROUP WILL BE SUMMONED TO UNDERCITY..YES UNDERCITY :)

WE WILL GROUP UP OUTSIDE AND WAIT FOR THE RACE TO START

THE RACE WILL BE FROM UNDERCITY TO HAMMERFALL (THE BUILDING WHERE THE OLD FIRST AID QUEST WAS OUT SIDE THE FIGHTMASTER) SEE MY VIDEO FOR DETAILED ROUTE INFO (VIDEO INFO AT BOTTOM)

SO THE RULES ARE SIMPLE STAY IN RAID DURING THE RACE, CANT HAVE OUTSIDE HELP FROM GUILDIES, FRIENDS, FAMILY, PETS ECT :P

I WILL HAVE GUILDIES FLYING OVER HEAD FRAPSING THE EVENT FOR YOUTUBE AND WE WILL REMOVE ANYONE WHO CHEATS TO GET FURTHER, NO HEALS NO HELP JUST A LEGIT FUN RACE WITH LEVEL ONES FROM UNDERCITY TO HAMMER FALL

I WILL HAVE A ALT PARKED INSIDE THE BUILDING WAITING FOR THE FIRST PERSON TO ARIVE , AND THE FIRST PERSON FROM THE RAID GROUP TO OPEN TRADE WITH MY TOON WILL GET A SHINY NEW VIAL OF SANDS MOUNT!!!!

IM HAPPY I CAN DO THIS EVENT TO GIVE SOMETHIGN BACK TO MY FRIENDS ON LOTHAR

I WISH EVERYONE LUCK AND TO THOSE WHO GET IN THE RACE GET YOUR RUNNING SHOES ON!!!

FOR VIDEO INFO PLEASE VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: BIGVINN2008

THE VIDEO IS CALLED : VIAL OF SANDS GIVEAWAY WITH QP

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE INFO AND FOR THE RACE VIDEO THAT WE WILL COMPILE AFTER THE RACE

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!!!!!!!!!

QPIZZLE
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
yes indeed it is thanks!!

Edited by Quartapound on 3/9/2012 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Damn QP, that is quite the contest you have there.

Good luck to all those who compete!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
thanks man its gonna be a blast if you still have Horde toon your more then welcome to come over and try your luck! GOOD LUCK hope to see ya there !
Edited by Quartapound on 3/9/2012 7:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Level 1 toons cannot join raids, I believe
<http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/838358-Minimum-character-level-for-raid-group>

Water walking/swim speed potions allowed?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Are there any rewards for giving you crap about multiboxing?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump for QPIZZLE!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I would love to but I have raid Thursdays. The Vial of Sands is not that important to me so I will allow someone else the chance to get it. With my luck, I would not win the roll anyways...

Lets say I do go, and I get into the 10 to run, can I choose someone else to go in my stead? They win the Vial of course.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
OKT
Sounds like fun!!! Cant wait to see the video!!!
Reply Quote
my POV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZqxBuV0nS0&context=C4617065ADvjVQa1PpcFNTvILh5iFGYctOAA4RLh8dMSnyOQbX1Ic=
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I like the part where I pass you TPG.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Very raw footage of the race
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9yUigNDJsw&list=UU2YAF3ht_kUwO2mzj3TgeVg&index=2&feature=plcp - boring prep and beginning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DLg337WlTU&list=UU2YAF3ht_kUwO2mzj3TgeVg&index=1&feature=plcp - Go to 3:00 for the epic photo finish
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]