DW Recruiting!

55 Human Warlock
DreamWhisper is looking for loyal members who want to have fun and enjoy WoW to the max!!

We are looking for mature friendly players looking to help the guild progress and look forward to end game raiding! We currently have 60+ members and a few officers with really good experience including my self. I will be transfering my main along with my brother Frost once we get to the raiding part going. If you are interested in checking us out or just trying something new please send me a tell in-game.

We are also excepting new players to this game! ! so please don’t be shy and whisper me in-game.

www.dreamwhisper.weebly.com
Ventrilo is up and running!
Please register to the guild forums if you're interested in joining.

We need to spread the word and get more people from Vashj to be more activate on the forums! And honestly why bash guilds and talk bad about people? We want to make a good impression on anybody who’s thinking of transferring over.

Just saying 
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
TBI
Sorry but after reading that first sentence, you just remind me of those guys in the original harold and kumar flick, that trashed the Indian convenience store.

and that is not good

stay off that mountain dew

keep !@#$ing that chicken
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Sorry but after reading that first sentence, you just remind me of those guys in the original harold and kumar flick, that trashed the Indian convenience store.

and that is not good

stay off that mountain dew

keep !@#$ing that chicken

You're not helping your cause
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]