Gibberish is Recruiting

90 Orc Shaman
<Gibberish> is currently recruiting players for 10 man progression and ultimately 25 mans. 4/7 H Firelands and 1/8H Dragon Soul.

When we raid:

Our raid nights and times are a very standard Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, starting at 8:00pm SHARP and ending at 11:00pm server. (Est)

What we need at the moment:
Tanks, Bear or Prot Pally

Healers, preferably Holy Paladin and a Resto Shaman.

Ranged dps, preferably a mage, warlocks, or an Ele Shaman. Any exceptional players will be reviewed regardless of class.

What we look for in a player:

Knowledge of class

An understanding of the mechanics of every boss (We are more than willing to teach people who have yet to experience content, but please, KNOW what you're getting into)

A good sense of humor

The ability to consistently show up to raids (THIS IS IMPORTANT)

Patience

What we as a guild provide:

A sense of community

The opportunity to experience all raiding content

Free repairs to any raiders on raid nights

A drama-free raiding environment that dedicates itself to progression, but not at the expense of our integrity.

How to join:

We currently have a website available at (gibberish.wowstead.com)

If interested, you may feel free to jot down an application.

For any questions or concerns, contact Me, Jaod, Fredkreuger or Xcedrin in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
What they dont mention though is that their guild uses a combination of /roll and Loot Council. And decides on the fly which one to use, in order to best benefit the friends of the guild.

Proof that Loot Council is corrupt.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

That is incorrect. We have people roll to show that they are interested in an item then our officers use loot council to determine who can best benefit from the item IE it gives them a 4pc bonus ETC.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Why not just have everyone who is interested link the item they would be replacing to make it easier to make such a determination?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/12/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Ianuaria
Why not just have everyone who is interested link the item they would be replacing to make it easier to make such a determination?

My point exactly. If the rolls hold no weight, why use them at all. Loot Council is typically whispering the RL the piece you have that you're trying to replace.

Not.....whatever mess this is that you're using.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
What they dont mention though is that their guild uses a combination of /roll and Loot Council. And decides on the fly which one to use, in order to best benefit the friends of the guild.

Proof that Loot Council is corrupt.

Loot Council isn't always/doesn't need to be corrupt!

I agree with that someone winning a roll should win the item, if that's what you choose to do. If you win, then you win. There's nothing more to it.

I totally agree! :)

The guild im in now uses Loot Council for its Core Raiders. And its extremely fair. It helps to have trust in your guild/guildies that things will be done fairly.

But I have been in guilds where Loot Council is done in a... less than fair manner.

TBH, if I were to ever run a guild (which im surprised I havent after the 7 years ive played)... I would use the roll system, but placing a priority on Tanks and Healers to get geared first. After all we need solid tanks/healers to keep the dps goin. So i suppose this is a sort of loot council in itself.
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Mage
So how fast did you use that dethrone option once Pandazz was offline from Feb 16th? Did you wait 5 sec, 5 mins, 5 hours? A real pro would have liquidated the Gbank and sold the guild already.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]