LF Heals/DPS-DS Heroic-3/14@10PM Server

85 Tauren Druid
Due to a couple vacations and spring break, we will have an open ranged spot for our raid on Wednesday, 3/14. For DPS, a warlock, boomkin, or ele shaman would be fantastic. For heals, a Priest or Shaman would be best.

The raid will continue on 3/19 and you will have priority over those you are replacing. You will also be eligible for ANY gear that drops. Sadly, we have Heroic Protector tokens being vendored.

We'll give preference to: MS > OS > Profit. Please have your stuff together and have a clue what to do for the first 6 bosses on heroic.

What I'd really like to see is a representative from another guild to come in and collaborate with us. We're definitely willing to help anyone through the fights we already know and new ideas on how to tackle Blackhorn and maybe Spine. AoS progression has really stalled and we'd like to see more than 3 active guilds with more than 1 heroic kill.

Please leave a message here, in-game, web-site (http://we-might-be-raiders.wowstead.com), or email (wmbrguild@gmail.com).
Edited by Moboborson on 3/13/2012 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
On second thought, we'll even take a healer. Pref a Priest or Shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Ah, Life. We need 2 subs now. Ranged or Heals.
Edited by Moboborson on 3/12/2012 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm sorry this thread is not for trolls. But we're still looking for some rockin' people.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Still have a ranged DPS or awesome healer spot open.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
what are you currently? and would you take an Elemental shaman i have no healing Off spec
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This post was just for that specific raid night. We're good on raiders for now.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
mobo, you should realid me so we can do old content achieves.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]