Ways to bring back world PVP

98 Human Paladin
GO!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Every night, 12PM Chest, Gurubashi.

Start with that.

I'll see you all there.

(Don't make raid groups of 5+ people and think you are good)
Reply Quote
98 Human Paladin
Hahaha Lurkin, cough boycott cough! <3
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
1: Have all of Gaawd Mode go horde.

2: Hold World PvP events for in game prizes make sure to advertise the events on the forums and both alliance and horde trade channels.

3: Get friends together for free for all PvA at Gurubashi Arena, The Maul, Ring of Trials, or Circle of Blood arenas could also make events out of it.

4:Make 40 man Horde/Alliance raids and battle over classic contested zones of your choosing.
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Rogue
1: Have all of Gaawd Mode go horde.

2: Hold World PvP events for in game prizes make sure to advertise the events on the forums and both alliance and horde trade channels.

3: Get friends together for free for all PvA at Gurubashi Arena, The Maul, Ring of Trials, or Circle of Blood arenas could also make events out of it.

4:Make 40 man Horde/Alliance raids and battle over classic contested zones of your choosing.

Muatok!!!!!!
Ok anyways you cant have gaawd mode go horde because they dont even really pvp anymore. :(
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
03/09/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Zalintha
Ok anyways you cant have gaawd mode go horde because they dont even really pvp anymore. :(

It's really just an example as I'm not familiar with all the alliance pvp guilds and having any guild faction change wouldn't be very feasible anyway. The only real solution is to organize world pvp like you would a war game just instead of using an instanced battle ground you use a world location as your battle ground.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

Start with that.

I'll see you all there.

signed,

seasoned veteran
Reply Quote
98 Human Paladin
I was thinking they should make some sort of reward for pvping, like making all bodies lootable and u lose gold off the player killed, and u gain gold for killing him.... u would have an option to toggle this on or off, and U get something, some kind of reward for world pvp.

And they could have pvp bases that u'd have to try and control once ever few hours or something. I dunno

I just really miss world pvp, The Bulwark, TM, all of Hillbrad Foothills, it's just not the same lol

I like the Gurubashi arena etc, there's just no real reason to go do it, so ppl don't show up.

/sigh I just wish there was a reason for ppl to show up

What else could they do but make some sort of pvp fortresses in multiple zones. I was thinking something along the lines of that.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Yo I say we can fight in CoC like I did today (3/11/2012) at 1:00 AM. It made me feel amazing since it took about 7 PvP geared people to take us down; us being 3 PvE geared characters.
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Rogue
03/10/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Opiüm
Yo I say we can fight in CoC like I did today (3/11/2012) at 1:00 AM. It made me feel amazing since it took about 7 PvP geared people to take us down; us being 3 PvE geared characters.

Yo, I bet you those 7 "pvp geared' people were either really bad or in 85 blue pvp gear.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I was thinking they should make some sort of reward for pvping, like making all bodies lootable and u lose gold off the player killed, and u gain gold for killing him.... u would have an option to toggle this on or off, and U get something, some kind of reward for world pvp.

And they could have pvp bases that u'd have to try and control once ever few hours or something. I dunno

I just really miss world pvp, The Bulwark, TM, all of Hillbrad Foothills, it's just not the same lol

I like the Gurubashi arena etc, there's just no real reason to go do it, so ppl don't show up.

/sigh I just wish there was a reason for ppl to show up

What else could they do but make some sort of pvp fortresses in multiple zones. I was thinking something along the lines of that.

All of this, I was on pvp servers up until wotlk and was excited to come back to one...but there is no reason to ever go anywhere but to raids.....so its kinda killed world pvp....more daly zones, world bosses again, more pvp objectives etc etc etc....world pvp is by far and awayt he most enjoyable when its more than 5 or 10 people.
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Rogue
I have a idea we can call up Blizz and tell them to make a zone dedicated to world pvp right. You get daily quests and its a free for all and once a week you can do raids. Wait theres more every 2 hours you can que for it and do battle against a bunch of people in the world.

All trollin aside those all sound like great ideas but I dont foresee them happening. I personally just turn on worlddefense and wait like a good little boy for stuff to happen. Like for instance honor hold was being destroyed last night it was a good quick five minutes of fun.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman

Start with that.

I'll see you all there.

isnt that technically 12 AM
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior

Start with that.

I'll see you all there.

isnt that technically 12 AM

The Treasure Chest spawns every 3 hours starting at 12am so it would also spawn at 12 pm. Being that he said every night that would technically be am.
Edited by Muatðk on 3/13/2012 5:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Its simple. retune halaa to 85, rewards and all, then add conquest pts to the victor.

/done
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
interesting transmog, brew... :p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Start with that.

I'll see you all there.

signed,

seasoned veteran

lolol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]