[H] Victorious Crits is Recruiting!

85 Human Paladin
Edit: Updated this post to make it a little nicer. =]

Hello everyone. I'm here recruiting for Victorious Crits. We are currently an 8/8 guild, with 5/8H raid leaders, looking to start our heroic progression this weekend with Morchok. We’re recruiting both raiders and non-raiders. Please keep in mind that at this time, we are only looking for back-ups in case someone is missing on one of our nights of raiding. We are a casual friendly guild, who offers help to people when they need it. Our raid group is semi-hardcore, and we are going to possibly start doing older raids soon in order to get people some achievements they might be missing from the WotLK raids.

As far as our raid group goes, since we are a semi-hardcore group, don’t expect things to be completely easy in the group. You will need to carry your own weight, whether that’s through doing the dps or hps that is needed for a fight, or being able to time important cooldowns as a healer or tank to make sure things don’t go awry. If you make a mistake, expect something to be said to you whether it is in vent or in a whisper. If you do make a mistake, own up to it. Don’t pass blame to someone else about something, especially if others see the same mistake as well. Attendance is another big thing, and being late won’t be acceptable. There are a few exceptions to this, but for the most part if you are late, you most likely will end up losing your spot or possibly miss out on loot for the week.

Currently we aren’t actively recruiting to fill in spots of the raid. We do need backups though, so feel free to join if you want to raid as a backup. We prefer ranged dps over melee, but any dps as a backup is completely fine. As far as healers go, anything but a holy paladin is what we’d need for backups. As for tanks, anything but a DK would suffice.

Like I said before, mistakes happen. Constantly making them and not learning from them though won't be acceptable. We are going to be trying to progress, and if you don't waste our time, we most certainly won't be wasting yours. If you can't own up to the responsibility of your mistakes, then don’t apply to be a part of the raid group or as a backup. Taking responsibility for a mistake is something raiders need to understand how to do. Everyone makes mistakes, and learning from them is extremely important in a progression raiding environment.

Our raid times are currently not set in stone. We do have one of the two days already picked out:
Saturday: 9:30 to 11:30 PM [Server Time]
There are some nights where we decide to raid a little longer, depending on the night and how everyone is feeling about continuing. We raid only 4 hours each week, and it’s usually on the weekend. Like I said, we haven’t set a second day in stone yet, though we have been raiding on Sunday nights. Being late or not showing up cuts into the two hours we raid each night, which is why there are possible consequences for doing either.

If you are interested in joining our guild as a backup raider, or even just to have a guild to call your own, feel free to contact me in-game or post here. I have transferred back from Kel’Thuzad, and also got the name I had on here before again as well; Senko is my toon’s name. I check the forum daily, so posting on this topic will be the easiest way to get ahold of me.
Edited by Tyrand on 4/6/2012 5:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump.

I'm officially back on Cairne. :D Hai everyone. :3
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
We now have raid times!

Saturday: 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM [Server Time]
Sunday: 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM [Server Time]

Sundays are not yet set in stone though, and are likely to change to an earlier time since some of us are college students and have work on Mondays. This is just the general time frame we'd like to raid, and hopefully we will be able to get Sundays a time set in stone!

We're still looking for ranged dps. We are in need of a mage, warlock, and balance druid especially. Feel free to post here if interested, or to try and contact me in-game in the afternoon. It's easier for me if you post here first if you want to talk to me in-game about a spot. =]
Edited by Senko on 5/13/2012 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump;

Sunday raid times are now going to be 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM server time. This is to help some of us who have work and school on Mondays to be able to get to bed on time.

We also managed to get a full guild group for the first time on Saturday, putting our official progress at 4/8. We were one short from a "guild run" on Sunday though, but we got to 7/8 with no problems. We are looking to be tackling Heroic Morchok in the upcoming weeks.

We're still looking for ranged dps, though we already have two hunters and we'd prefer to not have anymore hunters. Likewise, warlocks and priests are low on our list as well, since we have 4 people on the Paladin/Priest/Warlock token already. Mages and Boomkins are what we mostly want, though we will take any player who can put out the numbers that they should be. Like I said previously, posting on here times that I can get a hold of you in-game will be the best way for me to contact you. =]
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
This week we just got to 8/8, cleared 6/8 with no problems and 8/8 with minimal problems. At this point we are looking for back-ups for each of the roles in case someone is not able to make it to a raid on one of the nights. Ranged for dps is preferred, though we will take melee as well.

We're also accepting anyone into the guild that just enjoys playing the game doing whatever they want to do. We'll accept anyone into the guild if you really want to join to have a place called home. We are friendly and mostly casual, though the raid group is semi-hardcore. We're looking to start doing older raids, and older cata raids as well, weekly to get people achievements and to just have some fun. =]
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
id be interested in joining as a back up or what not.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
04/03/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Lanshark
id be interested in joining as a back up or what not.

You're on Illidan, lol. Or is that not the account you are trying to join with?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin

You're on Illidan, lol. Or is that not the account you are trying to join with?

-cough- As you post with your toon that's on Kel'Thuzad. :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
im transfering over
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, we'd love to have a backup for our raids. As it stands right now, one of our dps is constantly late and having someone on in case they continue to do so in order to be able to start on time would be wonderful. If you do transfer over, feel free to contact me in game. I would also say to contact Bait or Masou, but they have weird letters in their name that are annoying to type out. :P

As a side note, I will be updating the first post in a few days when I find the time to and can actually figure out how to set up the post a little better. Right now it seems like a giant jumbled random mess that really could be cleaned up a little :P
Edited by Senko on 4/4/2012 11:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated the first post. Hopefully it looks a little nicer and doesn't seem like I ramble randomly on it.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
We're still looking for back-ups and people who would just like to join our family. =]
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
[Bump]
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
We are in need of back-up healers for our group!

We need any healer outside of a paladin healer, who is comfortable two-healing every fight aside from Zon'ozz and Hagara! Knowing the Heroic version of Yor'sahj is a plus if you know how to heal with purple up! Contact me either here or in game! :D
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
[Bump]

We are starting our heroic progression again next weekend! We are looking for 1 dps who does 30k+, preferably a mage! Post either here or send me an in-game mail if you are interested!

We are also starting on forming a second group which would be trying to do normal clears each week. We are taking anyone for this group, as the logistics are still being set up for it and we are trying to see what exactly we have. Again, if you're interested, either post here or send me an in-game mail! :D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I am interested in joining. I will look for you while ingame. I am new to raiding just doing lfr but this week i am going to do some pugs for normal and heroics. I don't mind starting as a backup and working my way into a spot.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
why do you guys even recruit? you don't inv anyone to raids. everything you guys post to me is considered spam and nothing more, not an ad, just spam.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
05/12/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Treze
why do you guys even recruit? you don't inv anyone to raids. everything you guys post to me is considered spam and nothing more, not an ad, just spam.

Wrong. I post the times in the game, people are expected to be online on time and ready to raid, if you aren't ready, you won't be able to get an invite to the raid. Plain and simple. This week we had three open spots, none of our backups were online to fill in those spots. What happened? They got pugged in.

Don't assume we don't try to get people into the raid either, because fact of the matter is we halted our heroic attempts specifically to bring people in to see the content. =| Don't say anything that you don't know !@#$ about, especially if you are in the guild, but haven't been on for the raid times. You can't expect to raid if you aren't on at raid time, plain and simple.

05/12/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Kogrhun
I am interested in joining. I will look for you while ingame. I am new to raiding just doing lfr but this week i am going to do some pugs for normal and heroics. I don't mind starting as a backup and working my way into a spot.

If you can post a time which you are typically in game so I can get ahold of you at a proper time, that'd be appreciated =]
Edited by Senko on 5/13/2012 3:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
i actually meant when you guys try and pug but don't reply to anyone unless they're your friends or something? even though i told the masou guy i knew the fights he didn't even bother to reply to me. anyways it's fine, i don't care, all i know is i won't bother with you or your guild again and i'm sure i'm not the only one, just makes sure to fill your guild so you don't have to pug.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
05/13/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Treze
i actually meant when you guys try and pug but don't reply to anyone unless they're your friends or something? even though i told the masou guy i knew the fights he didn't even bother to reply to me. anyways it's fine, i don't care, all i know is i won't bother with you or your guild again and i'm sure i'm not the only one, just makes sure to fill your guild so you don't have to pug.

Because, you know, of the 5+ whispers we tend to get whenever we have to actually pug, we can respond to each and every single one individually, amirite? ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]