Firelord Title/Pureblood Firehawk FOR SALE!

90 Pandaren Shaman
Yes, we will be more than happy to carry you through without you going much work - in fact, if we feel as though the player we are carrying is more of a hinderance than a help, we intend to ask them to kill themselves at the start of the fight so as to save time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump - Next available date is April 28th, get your spot now!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like how you copied my sale post word for word.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079844931

Classy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump! Updated with Dates Available. Get it while you can!

@Nazli hey if it aint broke, why fix it ;) <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's called plagiarism. Write your own sale post. Do your own work.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I can't wait to see the DMCA takedown notice on this one.

lulz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Plagiarism doesn't have necessarily anything to do with copyright, but thank you for you input. I just feel like people considering buying runs from this guild be aware of the caliber of person they are buying a service from. If the guild's GM sees no problem in lifting another person's work wholesale for their own profit instead of simply taking the time to do their own work, do you really trust them with your gold?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/30/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Nazli
Plagiarism doesn't have necessarily anything to do with copyright, but thank you for you input. I just feel like people considering buying runs from this guild be aware of the caliber of person they are buying a service from. If the guild's GM sees no problem in lifting another person's work wholesale for their own profit instead of simply taking the time to do their own work, do you really trust them with your gold?

/bink

Considering how long both Vain and Judgement have been on the server...yes, yes I would trust them with my gold, if I cared enough. The majority of people couldn't care less if he copied what you typed. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. So instead of being pompous just for the heck of it, you should consider it a compliment. Now go, QQ some more that someone on the internet copied you.

On that note, kindly think before you choose to open your mouth again.
Edited by Xerties on 3/30/2012 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't consider it a compliment when the GM of a guild that got H Ragnaros post 4.3 (were Geysers too hard?) can't even take 10 minutes to type out his own post. Feel free to waste your gold though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/31/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Nazli
I don't consider it a compliment when the GM of a guild that got H Ragnaros post 4.3 (were Geysers too hard?) can't even take 10 minutes to type out his own post. Feel free to waste your gold though.

Oooo armory trolling now...classsssy

I am going to point something out to you and then just proceed to laugh about it. You are trying to bash a guild for killing a boss a week after 4.3 came out when you yourself only managed to kill it a week before 4.3. Geysers to hard for you that it took that long?

Truthfully you shouldn't be trying to brag.

QQ some more.
Edited by Xerties on 3/31/2012 9:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
How the !@#$ are people wasting there gold? We cleared it without ANY problem, people were happy and thats all that matters. You have the nerve to come over here and start drama over stupid pointless things. You are just wasting you`re time and go complain to you`re terrible guild some more. Okay? sounds fair? grow the %^-* up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
03/31/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Nazli

That's a pretty dumb line of reasoning. You killed it on 10m, which not only had stupidly easy geyser mechanics, but also was absent of the insane dps checks for seeds and P3 meteors that 25m had to deal with. So bragging about how you beat an ez-mode boss two weeks before someone else (and somehow that translates into internet trustworthiness?) is silly. If you want to talk about "Ragnaros" and "difficulty" in the same sentence, then you had damn well better be talking about 25-man heroic pre-nerf. Because otherwise you are just kidding yourself.

We aren't talking about some original creative work or theorycrafting research that you invented and posted. If that were the case then you might possibly have a leg to stand on. You are bent out of shape because someone used your *advertisement* post as a model for their own. And you didn't even invent the idea - groups have been selling mounts and titles like this for years.

Whose to say you didn't both copy it from a third person? And for that matter, why do you even care? Does this in any way whatsoever impact your ability to sell titles/mounts on your own realm?
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Hunter
LAAAWWRRRRLL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You are bent out of shape because someone used your *advertisement* post as a model for their own. And you didn't even invent the idea - groups have been selling mounts and titles like this for years.

Whose to say you didn't both copy it from a third person? And for that matter, why do you even care? Does this in any way whatsoever impact your ability to sell titles/mounts on your own realm?

I don't give two !@#$s as to whether they are selling mounts or not.

They didn't use my post as a model. They literally Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V'd the post, then changed only the guild name/character names. My post now looks slightly different since I re-edited it for item links and a few price changes, but there is a difference between "modelling" something off of someone and being so lazy as to copy something wholesale. My post is original, and I very obviously didn't copy it from a third person. Feel free to do a forum search, that is easily confirmed.

I don't get why you even care. You don't have a dog in this fight. Hell, I don't either except that I think it's well worth pointing out a complete lack of professionalism when some guild is trying to sell a service.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/01/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Nazli
I don't get why you even care
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
professionalism?

I would also like to point out the lack of professionalism when Nazli accused Vainsoull of plagiarism. He clearly don't understand the policies governing the public internet forum and the word plagiarism.

There is no requirement for any originality in making a forum post, nor do you have any right to the things you have posted on this forum. Nowhere did Vainsoull claim the writing of his post is his original work.

You have no case here.
Edited by Yuuka on 4/2/2012 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Does the 190k get divided evenly between all of the raiders who carry? Need a shaman?

Can you even trade gold to people in cross realm raids or is it like the cross realm random dungeons/bgs wherein nothing can actually be exchanged?
Edited by Taozin on 4/2/2012 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Vain you should update your post now that you have an updated one available :)
Thanks Nazli for your contribution to my guild repairs, much love always<3
~Alo~
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ALO!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]